Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sheffield Wednesday points won from losing positions: 0

 

Sheffield Wednesday points dropped from winning positions: 20

 

1-1 vs QPR (2)
1-1 @ Swansea (2)
1-1 vs Reading (2)
1-2 @ Norwich (3)
1-2 vs Barnsley (3)
1-1 @ Blackburn (2)
1-4 @ Millwall (3)
2-3 @ Luton (3)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How about this stat ...WBA last five home wins were with different managers ;

 

Sam Allardyce v BHA today.

Slaven Bilic v Pigs Nov 20 

Darren Moore v Spurs May 18

Alan Pardew  v BHA Jan 18 

Tony Pulis v Bmouth Aug 17 

 

Now THAT is a stat!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TaxiMark said:

How about this stat ...WBA last five home wins were with different managers ;

 

Sam Allardyce v BHA today.

Slaven Bilic v Pigs Nov 20 

Darren Moore v Spurs May 18

Alan Pardew  v BHA Jan 18 

Tony Pulis v Bmouth Aug 17 

 

Now THAT is a stat!!

even more amazing  while getting those 5 wins is they coined in circa 400 million quid .......

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don’t need to know anything about football to ascertain that our main issue is mentality. With a few exceptions we have a squad of players that lack the mental attributes required to form a successful team. No never say die attitude, no sacrificial mindset no belligerence etc, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

You don’t need to know anything about football to ascertain that our main issue is mentality. With a few exceptions we have a squad of players that lack the mental attributes required to form a successful team. No never say die attitude, no sacrificial mindset no belligerence etc, etc.

Basically a horrible bunch of wimps ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TaxiMark said:

Basically a horrible bunch of wimps ?


There aren’t too many ways of dressing this up so essentially yes!! lol You can probably get away with one or two in a squad but we’ve put together quite a collection.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let it sink in that the second we’ve gone behind in any game that match was finished........and even when we went ahead, it was still over!!!
 

.I could have cut my losses and done so many jobs around the house.

Edited by Morepork
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Team talk by every opposing manager consists of two words - “ Bully Them” . 


Aye.

 

And that will be why we won’t get anything out of the Rotherham game...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:


Aye.

 

And that will be why we won’t get anything out of the Rotherham game...

Exactly. We’ve been in charge of games at half time on more than one occasion but when the opposites turn up the heat we melt away, like a chocolate fireguard. The players have made it hard for themselves because this is what they’re going to face every match now. The thing is, we’re not unlucky. Funny things sometimes happen in football. Weird results, odd performances. But we are where we are because we deserve to be as a club. Off field and on field, it’s a shambles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

How about this stat ...WBA last five home wins were with different managers ;

 

Sam Allardyce v BHA today.

Slaven Bilic v Pigs Nov 20 

Darren Moore v Spurs May 18

Alan Pardew  v BHA Jan 18 

Tony Pulis v Bmouth Aug 17 

 

Now THAT is a stat!!

Reyt crazy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...