Paul Cook interested

Guest T Hardy

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Bruce let the cat out of the bag when he said Paxo face is "part of the fabric of the club". 

That confirmed to me, Paxo is NOT just an "advisor". 

And he came with the club when mm sold it....just my opinion...but his the club being deliberately run into the ground so certain people can snaffle it when dc runs out of cash...our demise seems organised...but what do I know 😬

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

And he came with the club when mm sold it....just my opinion...but his the club being deliberately run into the ground so certain people can snaffle it when dc runs out of cash...our demise seems organised...but what do I know 😬

oh God if Paxo ended up staying 🤮

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

They’ll be fine. Our mistakes at our level have been deadlier. 

Correctamondo...but my point stands...we are not a top club...but even at the top clubs players get foisted on the coach..Carlos didn’t go out and scout all that poo ..but he still gets blame for ‘spending all the money’

6 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I think you're onto something mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Maybe Not Cook.

But we will have a new manager in the new few days.

We can't not.!!!!

Unfortunately you’re using logic & stating something that is obvious to us all but it doesn’t belong in the delusional world of Dejphon Chansiri.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

This is an extract from an article by Footie Leaks, a well trusted and respected source. 

Screenshot_20210227_215144_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.fe6af7d135114f65113a1057da676a45.jpg

• Thanks 2

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, WBridgfordowl said:

Or c) struggling to cope on Universal Credit

Maybe he fancies himself to come in and sort this shower out...being the manager of swfc is a big deal...believe you me

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

These Paul Cook threads are getting nearly as tiresome as the old "cult of megson" ones a few years ago now. 

Dc is obviously not bothered anymore. 

Though I will say I  do think he'd do a decent job if he came in, but it would maybe a bit like Atkinson first time around. He'd come in too late to save us, but get us promoted back up. 

That said it would only happen if the muppet in charge said here you go run the club and I'll just sit at home and sign things off where needed. 

Basically, that's about it.

It was always it, right from the off.

Chansiri is a muppet because he didn't do that.

And a stubborn, arrogant one too.

Most chairmen know that they don't know enough about the game, so they bring in those who do.

They understand that football is a team game, and that a manager needs to select his own players to fashion that team.

Chansiri's like a dog returning to its vomit, time and time again.

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

He may be interested but DC clearly isn’t.

We’ll limp along with the current setup in place and drop through with a wimper a few games short of the season

Without a shadow of a doubt 💯

16 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Maybe he fancies himself to come in and sort this shower out...being the manager of swfc is a big deal...believe you me

Cook would get us back up, no problem, but the source of our problems is Paixao.

There'll be no progress until he's out of the door.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Athelwulf said:

Cook would get us back up, no problem, but the source of our problems is Paixao.

There'll be no progress until he's out of the door.

I know that I’m not green...I’m just responding to a lot of know nowt screaming ‘why would he come here’.    ‘No credible manager wud work here’ they would ffs

Cook was the obvious choice when monk was sacked, considering he was overlooked for Pulis  and then  we chose to relegate ourselves by having no manager for over 2 months, surprised he's still keen, especially with the Ipswich situation.

Wouldn't solve the problem, only Chansiri and Paxo leaving can do that, but gives us a fighting chance and few better at getting promoted from L1 in recent years.