Paul Cook interested

Guest T Hardy

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Why would a manager like Cook with a fantastic managerial record want to work for a muppet like Chansiri? 

Managers want to work for biggish clubs..cook would rather work at a basket case club like ours then a well run club like Barnsley or summat..it’s an ego thing...

Guest Therealrealist

It’s a win win for any manager...ask pulisaurus...do well and you are the dogs gonads...do badly..throw a strop...get sacked...big pay off...all your mates in the media blame a mad chairman...your rep is intact..jobs a well paid good un garymegson

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, S72 Owl said:

Get him in tomorrow. Our best hope in league 1 next season.

Deffomondo...he knows that league like back of his bell...he will lead a promotion charge with sellout away ends and big noisy home crowds...ticket prices permitting

These Paul Cook threads are getting nearly as tiresome as the old "cult of megson" ones a few years ago now. 

Dc is obviously not bothered anymore. 

Though I will say I  do think he'd do a decent job if he came in, but it would maybe a bit like Atkinson first time around. He'd come in too late to save us, but get us promoted back up. 

That said it would only happen if the muppet in charge said here you go run the club and I'll just sit at home and sign things off where needed. 

• Like 2