CHANSIRI FC

It's not the club I started supporting all those years ago.

Even during the dark times when we were sold down the river by Dave Richards or sued by Dave Allen the club always seemed to retain an identity, it was bigger than any one person....but this time Chansiri thinks he is bigger than the club. 

We all know the shambles on the pitch, but makes me sick to see the neglect of our stadium, irrespective of ownership, the poo badge Chansiri knocked up on MS Publisher or having his name plastered over everything. 

The man has no respect for the club, his money can buy the assets of a business, but he can't buy the hearts of the fans.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, striker said:

It's not the club I started supporting all those years ago.

Even during the dark times when we were sold down the river by Dave Richards or sued by Dave Allen the club always seemed to retain an identity, it was bigger than any one person....but this time Chansiri thinks he is bigger than the club. 

We all know the shambles on the pitch, but makes me sick to see the neglect of our stadium, irrespective of ownership, the poo badge Chansiri knocked up on MS Publisher or having his name plastered over everything. 

The man has no respect for the club, his money can buy the assets of a business, but he can't buy the hearts of the fans.

This, I've said the same, not the club I fell in love with as a kid.

I can handle the disappointment, underachievement, relegation even under normal circumstances. These aren't normal circumstances, the soul has been ripped from the club, it's identity in tatters, all the things that tie you to the club are under attack or already broken.

At the this rate of decline DC will preside over a pile of ashes and broken dreams. And what will make it worse is he won't have the first idea about how that came to pass.......

• Like 2

we feel bad i'm pretty sure he feels  a bit  miffed having blown 150-300 million quid and being vilified by those that gave him adulation for the first 2 years of his reign ......how does he get out of it ? can he sell it ? can he just walk away? as he got the money to turn it around ? will the EFLlet him if he as ?....its a right mess and saying feck off chansiri get out of our club doesnt  really provide any answers ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, viva hate said:

Rather watch us playing non league being run like a proper club than than his little toy.

******** clueless.

Exactly what I said the other day mate...there could be one thousand flags, banners posters all around the ground and Hillsborough Park...but there's non... far easier to post on here

Personally think it's the stubbornness. Refusal to accept responsibility for things. If he actually did take some responsibility for at least some of the things that have gone on then he might get somewhere with the fans.

He's too proud, it's a dangerous quality for an owner of a football club.