Does anyone else feel like they’re close to not caring?

Guest T Hardy

2 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Might seem odd putting the question out there and probably shows I do care, but in the last few months, I’ve followed our games less and only really followed based on goal alerts I get. I’ve been a season ticket holder for years and attended nearly every away game I could - not a brag, just to say that I think I’m going from that to having little interest in Wednesday any longer. 

Why should I follow a club where the owner is allowing us to be run into the ground? I know there’s a saying that the fans will always be there, but I think I’m close to almost totally losing interest and caring whilst we’re under this owner.

The thought of us going out of business and reforming as ‘The Wednesday’ and going up the leagues like AFC Wimbledon did doesn’t seem so bad at all.

I'm trying my best not to care but it's hard to ignore. We lose today and from 2 up and I'm telling myself "******** em, done with em" but it's ruined my night, again.... Like the losses to Coventry, Birmingham, Huddersfield, Wycombe and Rotherham did..... and like it will Wednesday when we lose to Rotherham.  If anyone has any tips on how to not give a poo then throw them my way ffs.. 

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This isn’t Sheffield Wednesday to me. Yep I am embarrassed to support what we’ve become under Chansiri. 

Grow up. People are hurting and you shouldn’t take the ******** out of the way people feel towards something they’ve emotionally invested years into.

Chansiri is just a custodian, passing through, true fans are in for the long haul, it’s like a marriage you go through tough times but you are never embarrassed.

Unless you marry a fat ugly bird 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jim said:

If the Chairman doesn’t care and his lack of action with regards to the managers position suggests he doesn’t? Then why should we?

Because one day he will be gone and we will still be here. Supporting a team isn't just about caring when things are going well. 

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

True fans....

To be fair you've had a go at someone for having a pop at how you feel bout the club but are now having a pop back at how they feel. 

Guest Therealrealist

You don’t choose Wednesday....Wednesday choose you garymegsongarymegson...can’t help thinking the monkfish shud have tried a few sound bites like this lol

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

To be fair you've had a go at someone for having a pop at how you feel bout the club but are now having a pop back at how they feel. 

Oh and look who it is, wondered how long it would take you to pop up. 

Not had a pop at how he feels. But insinuating that some fans are better fans than others is pretty f*cking low. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Oh and look who it is, wondered how long it would take you to pop up. 

Not had a pop at how he feels. But insinuating that some fans are better fans than others is pretty f*cking low. 

Calm down fella, I view and respond to posts as I see them, I've liked plenty of your posts recently so don't get all uptight when I don't agree with you. 

You seem a bit worked up. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Calm down fella, I view and respond to posts as I see them, I've liked plenty of your posts recently so don't get all uptight when I don't agree with you. 

You seem a bit worked up. 

Honestly, just stop with these targeted posts. I’m not the only one who’s picked up on it. It’s weird and just distracts attention away from the topic. 

Don’t try and insult my intelligence with some bull crap.