There’s only one thing worth discussing

2 minutes ago, paulrs said:

So the only thing worth discussing is what can we do about it? 

The club is in sole ownership of a man who won't listen and has put in 5x what the club is worth.

We're all trapped by negative equity.

Short answer then is we can do nothing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The culture at this club translates onto the pitch.

No leadership, no direction, no plan and no quality.

All down to one man. He sets the tone.

players play crap because they're rubbish not cos of Chansiri

Chansiri's fault is that these are the players we have

If we had the greatest chairman ever these players would still be rubbish 

• Like 2

Said it in a few threads but today's performance was the least of my worries. I genuinely fear that we won't have a club within 5 years, probably more like 3. DC will hold on until there is nothing left then walk away back to his life and family money. He is incapable of listening to anyone who knows what they are doing. The fact that he has followed advice over and over that has led us to this point shows me that he cannot or will not listen to anyone other tham paxo or whatever his name is. Their names will be forever remembered as the 2 who killed Sheffield Wednesday football club. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

players play crap because they're rubbish not cos of Chansiri

Chansiri's fault is that these are the players we have

If we had the greatest chairman ever these players would still be rubbish 

It’s a toxic mix in my opinion. Players not being good enough, coupled with a rotten culture running throughout the club.

I’ve seen plenty of god awful teams in this division show more fight and bottle than these lot. 

There is something about the club that is rotten. Can’t quite put my finger on it but it shows on the pitch.

• Like 7

Perfect shítstorm really isn’t it? 

DC keeps making the same mistakes, but refuses to hire people who actually know what they’re doing to run the club... and his asking price for what will soon be a League One club with no ground, hardly any players and no up to date accounts is far more than any sane person would be willing to pay. 

We’re fùcked

Edited by beswetherick
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s a toxic mix in my opinion. Players not being good enough, coupled with a rotten culture running throughout the club.

I’ve seen plenty of god awful teams in this division show more fight and bottle than these lot. 

There is something about the club that is rotten. Can’t quite put my finger on it but it shows on the pitch.

I reckon we've got a dead person in the water tank like hotel Cecil 

• Like 1

It's too late to do anything about it 

We are too far into the brown stuff 

Jsut got be there to pick up the pieces if there is a club left when the two b3113nds are done with us 

Footballs a toy for billionaire owners, millionaire footballers and the fans are the ones to suffer when they all eventually fuck0ff

• Like 2

Fair play to those of you who are still so passionate at this point. Both Chansiri and the management and players have drained me of all enthusiasm. Even at 2-0 up today I feared the worse - and then at 2-1 expected the inevitable. That I managed to watch until just before the equaliser was a real effort.

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Completely agree

Although it’s becoming just as frustrating us lot talking about it every day on here, feel bloody powerless 

Seriously, what can we do to change this??? I’ll do anything 

From what I’ve heard he’s trying to sell and he won’t put a new coach in place for fear of jeopardising the sale.  I don’t know how we speed up the sale or get him to write off his debt.  Someone suggested taking the protest to his he country where it would properly hurt him.  I’d hate having to do that sort of thing and maybe we should rise above it but the way I feel right now like you I just want him out as fast as he’ll go.  I just hope we can show NT some respect in the meantime.  He’s out of his depth and he probably knows it but this wasn’t his choice.  

Emotions are running high. That’s very understandable based on today/this season.

For every “Reach thread” see every “Bannan thread”

Poor recruitment has done for us pure & sadly simple.

That only comes from the top.

Agree with the OP 100%

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

I was scared by how many Wednesdayites were hoodwinked by Chansiri's money when it was apparent he was only taking us in one direction.

Now I'm scared that Wednesdayites think relegation is the worst thing that could happen to us.

Whether we stay up or not - and I still have a sneaking feeling we'll scrape it - our club's very existence is in peril. Because of Chansiri.

I haven't spent a penny on the club for a year now, and won't again until he has gone.

Anyone still buying iFollow passes - remember that money is keeping Chansiri here.

Defund him.

When lockdown finishes, hound him out. Protest like Charlton, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan fans have.

Don't sit back and watch your club die.

Well said Kivo. The campaign to get shut of the hapless Dej Boy needs to start getting organised now ready for when fans are allowed back. It needs to be coordinated and well publicised so that the whole of the football world can see what a shambles the bloke has made of our club. We need fans on the pitch halting games, pieces in national newspapers etc etc to make it so toxic that the bloke has no choice to skulk of back to Thailand from whence he came.

We need to cut the cancer out of our club as soon as possible.

• Love 1