As of today ( Luton away)

The bottom 3 for me will drop.

Wednesday will probably finish bottom and quite honestly this is the worst Wednesday side I've seen in my life and I have seen some serious bollockxs over the years.

This the worst owner we've had, when you need a leader he vanishes.

In all honesty I was expecting nothing today so I'm not even angry even having led 0-2 at HT ....the state of us is worrying for the coming years ...I personally think the club is dying and because of the debt to the dear leader our plight is perilous.

We will be dropping into L2 next season 100 %

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Wednesday will probably finish bottom and quite honestly this is the worst Wednesday side I've seen in my life and I have seen some serious bollockxs over the years.

In all honesty I was expecting nothing today so I'm not even angry even having led 0-2 at HT ....the state of us is worrying for the coming years ...I personally think the club is dying and because of the debt to the dear leader our plight is perilous.

What worse than t’Chris Turner era...🤔

Just now, JoshTheOwl said:

DC should be embarrassed 

I hope he is. I hope he is feeling so much shame that he either walks away or does something about it. At the moment he is doing nothing and that is what's killing us. He has destroyed our club and I will never ever forget or forgive him. He will go down in history as the man that cost us our club Im afraid. 

• Like 1

I don’t think it is the worse team we’ve had, there is some talent in our squad but they don’t work hard, which is the minimum you expect as a supporter, and don’t seem to give a flying duck about the club.

All of them are happy earning good wages for doing not a lot. Our recruitment has been atrocious, nobody is checking out the mentality of the players we sign. We need winners. We need grafters. We need players we can say care about playing for us and have enough respect for themselves to do themselves justice on the pith 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

You should have seen Steve Burtinshaw & len athurst sides in 70's. Now they were bad, just avoided old 4th division on last day of season. 

Edited by everydayiswednesday

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Agreed apart from Dave Allen ere but it's close 

• Like 1

Thought we played a good 1st half, as usual we only play half a game and as soon as the first went in you could just imagine that they would collapse. Its happened with more than one manager we cannot play a full game. Every team on  a bad run plays us and wins. Tactics are wrong, players don't seem interested, seen it al before and that means relegation.. Lack of leadership on the pitch and too many players hiding away

Yes we could drop straight through to D2

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

League 2, come off it 

• Like 1