Beyond being ashamed

5 hours ago, BIG D said:

You’re not kidding mate. Just when you think things couldn’t get any worse you get that 2nd half against a sh it team. 
One last chance against Rotherham to try and put something together. We’re just not up to it unfortunately 

You know Rotherham will be up for it like we're playing dem blunts. 

It's their Derby and this lot will no doubt get out muscled and out fought  as we all know too few have the bottle for such a game. 

3 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

With relegation now nailed on I would like to see a complete reset of not only the complete playing staff ( youngsters except ) the coaching staff and the recruitment team.

All of these have contributed to what is now a weak, tactically naive, and unbalanced poor quality squad.

Does anyone on here think this bunch will get us out of the tough league that league 1 is.?

Will it happen not a chance., we will stutter through next season with no plan.

This situation is no suprise it's been in the post for the last few seasons.

Completely agree - very few of the bunch are cut out for a League 1 scrap, against teams every week that will see us as a scalp.

Thankfully the vast majority of these will be off in the summer anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair enough mate...but I WILL still be going....and so should thousands...and voice what they think....Cos thats what it takes....

Don't agree that's what it takes, i used to but 40 years of watching us has made me realise the only thing to make them see is to hit them in the only place that counts and thats in the pocket, it's the only language they know 

12 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Completely agree - very few of the bunch are cut out for a League 1 scrap, against teams every week that will see us as a scalp.

Thankfully the vast majority of these will be off in the summer anyway.

we hardly create chances or score goals and we concede way too many soft goals. unless we see fundamental changes within the club we will struggle next season also. 

As a supporter since that fateful Wembley appearance in 1966 (another 2-0 up but lose 3-2 fiasco, how ironic was that yesterday?) I am feeling the same pain as everyone else that gives a sod about the club. It’s coming up to 55years as a Wednesdayite, and I’m not sure I can keep it going any longer to be honest. I don’t remember being ashamed of the club as much as I am now, not the team- we all know they’re not up to the job- it’s the whole shambolic regime “running” the show. I know it’s doom and gloom at the moment but I can see this only ending one way, administration awaits within the next 5 years. Slipping down the leagues will just make the club less and less viable economically, a big ground built for the premier league that the club doesn’t even own, no youth set up as we won’t be able to afford it, poor playing staff...it goes on. I can’t see it improving unless somehow we can rid ourselves of Voldemort and his life sucking Death Eaters...where is Harry Potter when you need his wand...oh how I wish he could conjure up some happiness for us all.

43 minutes ago, sternlad said:

As a supporter since that fateful Wembley appearance in 1966 (another 2-0 up but lose 3-2 fiasco, how ironic was that yesterday?) I am feeling the same pain as everyone else that gives a sod about the club. It’s coming up to 55years as a Wednesdayite, and I’m not sure I can keep it going any longer to be honest. I don’t remember being ashamed of the club as much as I am now, not the team- we all know they’re not up to the job- it’s the whole shambolic regime “running” the show. I know it’s doom and gloom at the moment but I can see this only ending one way, administration awaits within the next 5 years. Slipping down the leagues will just make the club less and less viable economically, a big ground built for the premier league that the club doesn’t even own, no youth set up as we won’t be able to afford it, poor playing staff...it goes on. I can’t see it improving unless somehow we can rid ourselves of Voldemort and his life sucking Death Eaters...where is Harry Potter when you need his wand...oh how I wish he could conjure up some happiness for us all.

Afternoon mate.I also recall as a young teenager that '66 Cup Final and facing my school mates the next week. Times are difficult but keep the faith,the suits in the Boardroom are only custodians, albeit very powerful,whereas we are the true lifeblood of Sheffield Wednesday. Stay with it mate and don't allow the current owners to take away the one asset they don't have......loyalty.