Beyond being ashamed

56 minutes ago, Eastern said:

The sad reality is that I am beyond caring.

I don’t feel any anger after today.

Just indifference now.

For most of my life a defeat like today would have felt like a kick in the guts.

But it doesn’t anymore. When Luton’s 3rd went in today I didn’t feel sick, I expected it coming 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Ive followed wednesday since the 70s. Ive never known such a spineless, lame, skill-less set of players.

They totally deserve to go down.

Youngsters aside, their careers are over. I cant imagine any club signing any of our players.

Cant we just sack the lot?

A lot on here call the team spineless but I don’t think it is that.

The team is too old, has gone stale and is lacking quality.

The other championship teams are younger and fresher than ours and finish games stronger. The likes of Lees, Hutch and Bannan are getting found out in the final 20 minutes, their legs are going

• Like 1

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Luton only had 3 shots on target yet they scored all 3, not watch the game but also not wasting my weekends anymore on Wednesday, when they players look lost but what do you expect when we haven't even got a manager.

Exactly how i feel if DC can't be bothered to do his best to keep us up why should i bother to support such a regime

• Like 1

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously, even in the 70's, I was never actually ashamed by Wednesday, never actually embarrassed 

I am now at the stage where I don't even want to talk about the club, bar with other Owls fans.

That , today, was a Wednesday fans recent bloody life in a nutshell

Hope, followed by acceptance, followed by the grinding, heart wrenching crap Chansiri has brought to this club.

His name all over the ground, f.ookin' companies that don't bloody exist, and now a team that turns up as often as a bloody D-Taxi

Its beyond a joke

Take your money Chansiri, take the ground Chansiri, and I hope you take your "advisors" with you....See if they know as little of Tuna as they do of football.

I look forward to the empty sodding boats trawlin into Phuket..

Phuket?...thats how I feel at the minute

What a bloody abysmal club we have become

My mrs is a Utd fan. I went downstairs at half-time and she asked me if we were winning as it sounded like I was in a good mood when listening to the match.

I haven't been back downstairs since. 

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Exactly how i feel if DC can't be bothered to do his best to keep us up why should i bother to support such a regime

Because its OUR bloody club mate...

Whats the option, ?

Let him run it into the ground?

Sadly its time to hound him out

I wouldn't mind if he interacted?, but he doesn't,

meet us halfway?, but he doesn't

Its sheer arrogance, 

He's taken a stance, he sees us as a bunch of little soldiers who should simply stand mute and do his bidding...

That was the whole "2 minutes silence for the Thai King" malarkey.....

"Look what I can make them do"

The whole "CHANSIRI" plastered down the North...It should say "SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY!

WE stood there and watched all this...did all this outta respect for his culture..What has he given back?...a total disrespect of ours...."Customers"...I mean FFS!..."CUSTOMERS"

I was more upset when me cat died than when the Kng of Thailand shuffled off...be honest

Prices, that he sees as less than loose change, when it actually pays our f.ookin' electric for a year

WE are going to have to fight for our club, cos he is doing sod all, he is appalled that we have the cheek to question him....

THere is a line in the sand being drawn.....and we have to meet on it...or we have to step over it

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

A lot on here call the team spineless but I don’t think it is that.

The team is too old, has gone stale and is lacking quality.

The other championship teams are younger and fresher than ours and finish games stronger. The likes of Lees, Hutch and Bannan are getting found out in the final 20 minutes, their legs are going

It's not the final 20 minutes though is it. 

We have been utterly shocking from the first whistle in the second half in 5 of our last 6 games.

No side has lost a 2 goal half time lead at this level this season, no team is as utterly inept as us when falling behind. Hutchinson did look knackered today, why did he stay in when we have 5 subs available? 

I don't think Thompson is able to yield much authority. It was OK at the start when we was seen as a release from Pulis but he has never been a manager at this level and isn't up to the job. The owner should not have left him running the ship for anywhere near this long, complete neglect of responsibility from the top. 

I'm getting to the stage of thinking this isn't my club. I recall the 70's days and yeah we were crap, 6,000 in the ground, rained on stood on a kop with no roof, pub league players and no hope. But this feels so much worse.

You just feel the club has been stolen by some useless foreigner who has no idea what it means, doesn't care if the club goes under, as long as his pathetic ego is ok, and his mate Paixo too. The customers are simply underclass Westerners who don't know what they are on about and don't show him the respect he thinks he deserves.

Beyond ashamed sums it up well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Because its OUR bloody club mate...

Whats the option, ?

Let him run it into the ground?

Sadly its time to hound him out

I wouldn't mind if he interacted?, but he doesn't,

meet us halfway?, but he doesn't

Its sheer arrogance, 

He's taken a stance, he sees us as a bunch of little soldiers who should simply stand mute and do his bidding...

That was the whole "2 minutes silence for the Thai King" malarkey.....

"Look what I can make them do"

The whole "CHANSIRI" plastered down the North...It should say "SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY!

WE stood there and watched all this...did all this outta respect for his culture..What has he given back?...a total disrespect of ours...."Customers"...I mean FFS!..."CUSTOMERS"

I was more upset when me cat died than when the Kng of Thailand shuffled off...be honest

Prices, that he sees as less than loose change, when it actually pays our f.ookin' electric for a year

WE are going to have to fight for our club, cos he is doing sod all, he is appalled that we have the cheek to question him....

THere is a line in the sand being drawn.....and we have to meet on it...or we have to step over it

And do what about it???? way i see it is best way i can get my message across is to not buy yet another season ticket especially when he still owes me money for last seasons. I won't be going until there is a definite change in culture from our chairman, he shows no signs of this.

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

And do what about it???? way i see it is best way i can get my message across is to not buy yet another season ticket especially when he still owes me money for last seasons. I won't be going until there is a definite change in culture from our chairman, he shows no signs of this.

Fair enough mate...but I WILL still be going....and so should thousands...and voice what they think....Cos thats what it takes....

With relegation now nailed on I would like to see a complete reset of not only the complete playing staff ( youngsters except ) the coaching staff and the recruitment team.

All of these have contributed to what is now a weak, tactically naive, and unbalanced poor quality squad.

Does anyone on here think this bunch will get us out of the tough league that league 1 is.?

Will it happen not a chance., we will stutter through next season with no plan.

This situation is no suprise it's been in the post for the last few seasons.

Thanks Chansiri for saving me at least a couple of grand a season following Wednesday home and away and, for giving me one extra day each week for 9 months of the year, to do something more positive and worthwhile with.

No doubt at some point some idiot will come along, take over the club and spoil it all, but for now, I thank you for this selfless contribution to my life.

Edited by ChapSmurf