Beyond being ashamed

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously, even in the 70's, I was never actually ashamed by Wednesday, never actually embarrassed 

I am now at the stage where I don't even want to talk about the club, bar with other Owls fans.

That , today, was a Wednesday fans recent bloody life in a nutshell

Hope, followed by acceptance, followed by the grinding, heart wrenching crap Chansiri has brought to this club.

His name all over the ground, f.ookin' companies that don't bloody exist, and now a team that turns up as often as a bloody D-Taxi

Its beyond a joke

Take your money Chansiri, take the ground Chansiri, and I hope you take your "advisors" with you....See if they know as little of Tuna as they do of football.

I look forward to the empty sodding boats trawlin into Phuket..

Phuket?...thats how I feel at the minute

What a bloody abysmal club we have become

Agree 100% ...I have followed this lot since 1974 but this really is a shocking bunch. I would expect more fight from a pub team

Relegation a cert, and at this rate next year too

Utterly abysmal

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously, even in the 70's, I was never actually ashamed by Wednesday, never actually embarrassed 

I am now at the stage where I don't even want to talk about the club, bar with other Owls fans.

That , today, was a Wednesday fans recent bloody life in a nutshell

Hope, followed by acceptance, followed by the grinding, heart wrenching crap Chansiri has brought to this club.

His name all over the ground, f.ookin' companies that don't bloody exist, and now a team that turns up as often as a bloody D-Taxi

Its beyond a joke

Take your money Chansiri, take the ground Chansiri, and I hope you take your "advisors" with you....See if they know as little of Tuna as they do of football.

I look forward to the empty sodding boats trawlin into Phuket..

Phuket?...thats how I feel at the minute

What a bloody abysmal club we have become

Totally agree wholeheartedly,but Q: how many 'fans'(if allowed)  will be sat in their usual seats(still?) paying top dollar regardless?

2 minutes ago, Eastern said:

The sad reality is that I am beyond caring.

I don’t feel any anger after today.

Just indifference now.

its numbness mate...Been hit over the head time after time....promises that turn to crap, surveys that mean nowt, prices that would be laughable, unless you put them next to the organisation and then you would be hard pushed at which abject failing you would laugh at first.

Laurel and Hardy were funny...unless it was your house the f.ookers were building

• Like 1

We are so far behind any other club in the top end of the Championship, nevermind the Premier League. Zero structure to the club, zero planning, zero creativity. 

Even if we got to the Premier League what would happen? Be in a relegation battle for every year we're in. United are in a much better place than us and get beat every week. 

Football gives me very little pleasure now. I enjoy the community around the club, like this forum, but we get a bit of excitement with Hirst and Shaw coming through the academy and even that's snuffed out instantly. 

More into NFL & NBA nowadays, and feel far more excited by teams thousands of miles away than I do with my club just down the road. Just so apathetic. 

• Like 1