• Paterson
    • Windass
    • Brown
    • Rhodes
    • Reach
    • Dunkley
    • Marriott

5 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

100% liability...joke midfielder means we have to play an extra man week in week out...get rid and we might have a chance

He's built like a kid , no strength in his body , sometimes good on the ball but he hasn't got a tackle in him I'm afraid and has zero strength to hold off or win the ball 

• Like 3

problem stays at chansiris door. he admitted when he took over, that he knew nothing about football. advisors he has employed have left, pretty quick. that means that chansiri will not take advice from anyone, and look where its got us...certain relegation, and maybe points deduction, or even administration. god knows where we go from here... very concerned owl since 1964, and even after the 1964 betting scandal, i have never feared for swfc future as much as i do now

Guest mrbluesky

It's the set of fannies on the pitch, some of them have too much say on what goes on!!

Then we have a chairman that is totally inept!

Pulis debacle was the biggest giveaway

Thompson has lifted these players more than the previous 3 managers. But you are right, our current squad just doesn’t have the right blend. We have some good championship players, Lees is a good example. We do not have a good ‘team’. Repeating what has been said a million times, we have no plan, structure or strategy. We just sign point players, without thinking about what makes a good team. It’s championship manager Paxo styley...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Yep. If they didn’t bother listening to a fierce barsteward like Pulis, what hope does Thompson have!?!? 

I'd love to know what Pulis wanted to do during the transfer window, not just in terms of signings, but players to be shown the door, too.

He might have failed to get anything like a tune out of them, but I doubt his assessment of their qualities will prove to be too far wide of the mark.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'd love to know what Pulis wanted to do during the transfer window, not just in terms of signings, but players to be shown the door, too.

He might have failed to get anything like a tune out of them, but I doubt his assessment of their qualities will prove to be too far wide of the mark.

Same here. We have seen these players flatter to deceive time and time again, manager after manager.

To be honest, I think TP wanted to instigate a scorched earth policy with the playing staff which is ironic given its the same approach DC has applied to every facet of the club.......... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Same here. We have seen these players flatter to deceive time and time again, manager after manager.

To be honest, I think TP wanted to instigate a scorched earth policy with the playing staff which is ironic given its the same approach DC has applied to every facet of the club.......... 

We'll never know of course, but it might have been a case of short-term pain for long-term gain under Pulis, assuming Chansiri ever had any intention of backing him in the transfer window in the first place.

The way he handled things following Pulis' sacking might suggest not.

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We'll never know of course, but it might have been a case of short-term pain for long-term gain under Pulis, assuming Chansiri ever had any intention of backing him in the transfer window in the first place.

The way he handled things following Pulis' sacking might suggest not.

Short term pain and long term pain. Good riddance to Pulis.