• Paterson
    • Windass
    • Brown
    • Rhodes
    • Reach
    • Dunkley
    • Marriott

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

All it took was a Managers half time talk, a couple of substitutes, why can't we do that. 

Comfort zone , simple as and we ant got the battle in us when we have backs against the wall 

The single thing that annoyed me most about that game was watching Adebayo play for Luton. He cost them a reported £250k. He is exactly what we need!!! £250k!!! Jesus wept!!

Obviously I am very upset by the whole afternoon but the second thing was why the hell was Hutch left on the pitch??

The bloke had run is arse off and was so knackered he was making error after error. I don’t blame him, I really don’t. But take him off and put fresh legs on!!

Might not have saved the game but it might have eased the pressure and given us a chance! Horrendous game management.

Brown was good in the first half which was also nice to see. 

I can’t remember seeing us boss a half like the first for a long time. Even at one down just keep calm and pick them off on the break. But no. Fûcking embarrassment!

• Like 4

I can only muster one positive from today and that is the role Brown played. He made us look like we had a plan, which wasn’t bang it long. He showed for the ball, held it well and made some great passes. Yes, he made some mistakes, his control sometimes let him down. HOWEVER, why has it taken this long for him to start a game? Just makes no sense whatsoever...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

What a bunch of losers these lot are.

Years after year of somehow bottling every single opportunity they have.

Spineless, gutless, inept.

Don't give me any of this crap about them being disappointed, being angry, being gutted, that they're trying.  I've seen enough in the last few years to see that this showed don't know what it takes to be a professional outfit. 

It's not a lack of quality that harms us - albeit we certainly are pretty crap on that level to - its a culture of failure and zero accountability week in week out that means we simply deserve to get relegated. Not good enough - and not willing to make up the difference through effort and professionalism.

This is next-level inadequacy pp

8 minutes ago, davey_wells said:

What a bunch of losers these lot are.

Years after year of somehow bottling every single opportunity they have.

Spineless, gutless, inept.

Don't give me any of this crap about them being disappointed, being angry, being gutted, that they're trying.  I've seen enough in the last few years to see that this showed don't know what it takes to be a professional outfit. 

It's not a lack of quality that harms us - albeit we certainly are pretty crap on that level to - its a culture of failure and zero accountability week in week out that means we simply deserve to get relegated. Not good enough - and not willing to make up the difference through effort and professionalism.

This is next-level inadequacy from top to bottom.

Spot on!

We are a complete and utter sh*tshow from top to bottom and it's going to get a lot, lot worse.....

Well having watched that and now utterly bemused of what has just happened, as first half we looked like a team that was going for the play offs, then second half it looked like we had put on our under 16s, how can they change so much?????..........this ladies and gents we can not blame on DC, its got to be the coach/manager........your thoughts??

Yeah you're right

Chansiri's recruitment
His advisors advice

The pay issues
14 of the current squad out of contract in a few months

The fact we STILL don't have a manager after months of being without one

Yeah it's gotta be the inexperienced coach/manager who's been shoved into the job by Chansiri and told to do it

Let's blame him

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, spiderman said:

Well having watched that and now utterly bemused of what has just happened, as first half we looked like a team that was going for the play offs, then second half it looked like we had put on our under 16s, how can they change so much?????..........this ladies and gents we can not blame on DC, its got to be the coach/manager........your thoughts??

The stand-in coach/manager that Chansiri has done fk all about replacing for 2 months? 

• Like 1

I can't blame chairman for that 2nd half - Players should know how to manage a game 2-0 at half time and cruising.  

We didnt look focused at start of half and gave soft goal away, and panic stations started.

Needed calming leaders to stand up - but we aint got any.

Still think Bannan shouldnt be captain as he isnt a leader either.

And fair do's pal yep still lost

image.png

Edited by OwlerIT
  • Like 1