• Paterson
    • Windass
    • Brown
    • Rhodes
    • Reach
    • Dunkley
    • Marriott

What a bunch of losers these lot are.

Years after year of somehow bottling every single opportunity they have.

Spineless, gutless, inept.

Don't give me any of this crap about them being disappointed, being angry, being gutted, that they're trying.  I've seen enough in the last few years to see that this showed don't know what it takes to be a professional outfit. 

It's not a lack of quality that harms us - albeit we certainly are pretty crap on that level to - its a culture of failure and zero accountability week in week out that means we simply deserve to get relegated. Not good enough - and not willing to make up the difference through effort and professionalism.

This is next-level inadequacy from top to bottom.

• Like 4

How can folk blame Thompson when there’s 4 Wednesday players, in their own box, marking nobody and allowing free headers? Just a little bit of communication sorts that.

The players bottled it. A team destined for league one, that lacks quality in all areas

• Like 1

Did no one notuce how poor Hutchinson was second half , if he was injured he should have gone off , liability that bloke , he was slow , mistiming tackles , poor but then so was wildsmith for their third , Dunkley don't get me started with him pi.ss poor......so comfortable at half time , Luton no threat at all , second half I think we had one shot ,patterson shot wide , no corners , you couldn't wish to see a game of two halves more than that one ......nothing but a win against Rotherham will do now and even then it could be too late