Fisayo Dele-Bashiru - OUT for 4 to 6 weeks

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not at all. I want our players surrounding the ref and backing up their team mate 

Do you realise all clubs have been ordered to cut this behaviour out. They encourage the captain to speak to the ref which he did, The players were acting as they have been directed Its about respecting officials.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

theres better ways than that to show you are a team ....whats the point of harassing the ref risk getting booked coz they arnt going to change there decision . bloody hell i think we have the worst discipline record in the division so  why try and up it for arguing with the ref . 

Agree, it’s not us that should be doing it, it should be the authorities stopping others doing it. Just another ugly side to what was the beautiful game.  

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

On 26/02/2021 at 10:07, Silkstone Owl said:

When it rains it pours 

Brentford player should have been sent off for such a malicious challenge

Too right. Ban or no ban Bannan (🙃) wouldve gone into my top 10 ever players if he’d launched a butt onto that knobhead

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Big Jack said:

Do you realise all clubs have been ordered to cut this behaviour out. They encourage the captain to speak to the ref which he did, The players were acting as they have been directed Its about respecting officials.

Yep all the other clubs mustve missed that memo though