Jump to content

Fisayo Dele-Bashiru - OUT for 4 to 6 weeks


Recommended Posts

To put these injuries in context: how many of us have turned an ankle over in a game and been out for 4-6 weeks? 
I did the same thing at the Skeggy county festival in 1974. Missed one game against Lanarkshire midweek, played the final game on Friday against Hampshire and scored the winner!
Reyt Jessies these days! FFS.😉

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel for him, its one of them bizarre unwritten rules if you just randomly tackle like that you'd get a straight red but if the players getting away from you you can hack them down however you want as the ref 'knows' your taking a yellow. That said our players coaching staff still need to make more of a fuss over stuff like this a more cynical team could have easily had brentford down to ten men.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry lads, im on my way down to Middlewood with a pair of boots.

 

Reckon I've already got ahead of Brown in the pecking order with my fitness levels anyway. 

 

Just need to find my inhaler...

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Don't worry lads, im on my way down to Middlewood with a pair of boots.

 

Reckon I've already got ahead of Brown in the pecking order with my fitness levels anyway. 

 

Just need to find my inhaler...

Congrats on signing for Celtic

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Disgraceful challenge. Makes you even more angry when Shaw got sent off for two challenges that were very tame compared to that on Dele-Bashiru. It was an incredibly dangerous tackle and shock horror the young lad will suffer as a result.

 

Why weren’t our lads surrounding the referee and getting right in his face?

Just showing their naivety once again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

 

 

Why weren’t our lads surrounding the referee and getting right in his face?

Not first time this has been said.

 

They lack backbone, passion and team spirit.

 

With those things lacking is there any wonder we look the worse team in the league by far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Disgraceful challenge. Makes you even more angry when Shaw got sent off for two challenges that were very tame compared to that on Dele-Bashiru. It was an incredibly dangerous tackle and shock horror the young lad will suffer as a result.

 

Why weren’t our lads surrounding the referee and getting right in his face?


because they are a bunch of weak minded players that couldn’t give a crap. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...