You know who we miss?

13 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Certainly miss Joao,if only wed played him as the main central striker and not wide left and right,we wouldnt be staring relegation in the face.

That 5M we got for him will be a drop in the ocean with the amount of revenue were about lose in league one!

We miss 1st season joao, he lost his bottle and way after that and was all too often a bit of a passenger on too many occasions. I can think of quite a few more we easily miss more than joao. If I had to pick one of joao, loovens, Lee, hooper and Wallace in their prime with us I think most would be  more inclined to pick one of the latter. For me it would be Lee. How we could do with his vital goals and movement in midfield. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thesouthowl said:

Respectively add this fine gentlemanimage.png.9c6a767449e81475b402b4e857823ee3.png

Best midfielder we've had in 20 years 

A half fit Lee is better than anyone else we have in that position 

• Like 5

We started to dismantle a solid and talented squad without any clue of how to replace them. Something we have form for.

Francis, Pleat, Wilson and Monk all responsible for total clusterf**k’s when it comes to overseeing a transition.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jim said:

We started to dismantle a solid and talented squad without any clue of how to replace them. Something we have form for.

Francis, Pleat, Wilson and Monk all responsible for total clusterf**k’s when it comes to overseeing a transition.

It's hard to believe that Monk let Wallace leave to join Fleetwood more than a year before he joined the club, isn't it? I'm still angry with him about that, too.

:duntmatter:

The dismantling of our squad started well before Monk came through the door, continued while he was here, and will carry on now that he's left.

Regardless of who our manager is, we're having to replace decent and often expensive players with bargain-basement alternatives, thanks to Chansiri's mismanagement.

And that's to say nothing of the fact that our managers are just one part of our 'recruitment team', of course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always liked Wallace. 20x the player Harris will ever be. His contribution to that very good playoffs team is often over looked in favour of other players, but it should never ever be forgotten. He brought goals, energy, creativity, character. Qualities that people seem to claim Bannan has, but doesn't. 

SWFC certainly were worse off by him leaving. 

• Like 2