Chansiri - Positives and Successes Timeline (a work in progress)

Guest Hornsby

He rejected Vardy £5 million so saved us money, kept Doyen in commissions and fees, earned interest for a vulture fund, got rid of Bus with bullying and racism in dressing room, keeps lawyers in mass litigation fees, binned RS commentaries so blind had more time to study braile, employs more drivers than Uber for his terrific taxi firm and produces a drink with more energy than Red Bull at 2 quid a can less and priced out riff raff from attending home games or hospitality suites.

All backdated to 1867 with accounts done by Bernie Madoffs mate.

Gets my vote.

11 hours ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

(I understand) He topped up wages for the non-playing staff during the pandemic.

He financed us to within 90 minutes of the Premier league.

He continues to finance us despite the criticism he gets.

New pitch & scoreboard 

Let's hope he doesn't finance us to league one.

A generation of fans who think losing in a play off final is a badge of honour.

Playing in the premier league, winning the league cup, regularly challenging at the top end of the premiership, competing in European competitions, having international games at Hillsborough during the European championship this is a badge of honour not losing in the play off in league 2.

Guest Hornsby

Don't forget , also got £5 million for Joao when everyone except Reading knew he was crap.

And clothed and fed Urby to tune of £20,000 per week , when everyone knows AC Milan Football and Cricket Club pay pauper's wages. 

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Let's hope he doesn't finance us to league one.

A generation of fans who think losing in a play off final is a badge of honour.

Playing in the premier league, winning the league cup, regularly challenging at the top end of the premiership, competing in European competitions, having international games at Hillsborough during the European championship this is a badge of honour not losing in the play off in league 2.

I’m not suggesting any of what I mentioned should be classed as a badge of honour. I was just giving my opinion on the question asked.

Let’s be fair though, a lot of the stuff you have mentioned came about during what was our only recent decent spell in the last 40 years. A spell that lasted 3-4 years in reality from 90-93. We had three 7th place finishes from 1994 I think. The rest were lower mid table.  

Yes, I’d love to see us back playing in the PL but it’s not like we are steeped in success over the last 40 years. 

Edited by WUGGAMONKEY1

Guest Grandad

I'm pleased this thread was created as its reminded me of a whole lot more that the club has achieved under Chansiri - and I'm now desperately looking forward to another 20 years of rip-roaring success under his brilliant leadership