Chansiri - Positives and Successes Timeline (a work in progress)

10 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Tbh people should be objective, hard I know when on about this club as it’s an emotive subject, but there are always positives and negatives in most situations.

Most of the comments are just pure criticism and aggression towards him with nothing constructive. Imagine if he was to actually read that thread he’d just think f*ck these d1ckheads.

Maybe people should make a list of things that can tangibly be changed and focus on that rather than just shouting Chansiri out and Paxo out at every opportunity 

Such as the well worded and genuine supporters club open letter that was directed to him. It was a call for dialogue, connection and openness with the fans. 

He said he hadn't seen it. Then when he did he wasn't interested in it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This thread is your opportunity to balance things up

Over to you....

I know it's not addressed at me...

Given the other thread is over four hours old and on the first page someone pointed out playoff final etc and it hasn't been added whilst on page two the change in points deduction has it seems futile to get involved either way.

I'm in no way a fan of how he is dealing with things.

Guest LondonOwl313
6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This thread is your opportunity to balance things up

Over to you....

I honestly believe the biggest problem is that he’s run out of money with which he can rebuild and improve us. And he’s unable to quit because that means he had to sell for £30m and write off a 9 figure sum. So he goes on with the ostrich approach where we just hope for an likely promotion 

We wasted money during the first couple of years for sure. But we haven’t spent anywhere near enough since 2017.. that’s why all the squad are rubbish, we don’t have a decent manager, we’re in the relegation zone.

Solving this is beyond him but the alternative (writing off £100m+) is too painful for him to contemplate 

Just now, 2soon said:

Given the other thread is over four hours old and on the first page someone pointed out playoff final etc and it hasn't been added whilst on page two the change in points deduction has it seems futile to get involved either way.

This thread is on the front page

The other thread is issues with the chairman

This thread is positives and successes of the chairman

So feel free to contribute away in this thread all the positives and successes - literally what this thread is for (and what the other one isn't for)

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, 2soon said:

It's not futile at all . Neil has given this thread equal exposure so anybody who wants to put a positive timeline can.

Let me just make one point

In the 'issues with Chansiri' thread people are crying that no positives have been posted (in a thread called issues with chansiri)

So this thread was started for people to post positives and successes of the chairman

In this thread the people whinging there were no positives in the other thread haven't posted any successes or positives

And new people have posted in this thread complaining there's no positives / successes in the 'issues with Chansiri thread'

That's all i want to say

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I will defend an aspect of him - none of us know him.   We don't get him.   We don't really understand anything about him.

Beyond that, i'm struggling.

A valid point, come to think of it I never understood Charles Manson either.lol

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

* Complain in thread clearly titled "Chansiri Issues" that it only contains issues, whole being unable to point to many positives

*When new thread appears clearly titled "Chansiri Positives and Successes" complain that it's not got all the positives, but still struggling to find many to post

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

In the 'issues with Chansiri' thread people are crying that no positives have been posted (in a thread called issues with chansiri)

So this thread was started for people to post positives and successes of the chairman

In this thread the people whinging there were no positives in the other thread haven't posted any successes or positives

And new people have posted in this thread complaining there's no positives / successes in the 'issues with Chansiri thread'

That's all i want to say

Its fair to list both in the interests of balance. I would just add that the lists should only contain facts as I feel some of potential positives may be opinion based.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's all i want to say

Omg you typed that at the same time as I typed mine

Mine is more succinct

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

A valid point, come to think of it I never understood Charles Manson either.lol

I started to type a similar post saying Peter Sutcliffe bit thought better of it

Guest Grandad
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Mine is broken down to gently explain the crux of the matter to those confused by having the platform in this thread to simply list the chairman's successes and positives

On reflection I feel that is what is needed

Good point