Chansiri - Positives and Successes Timeline (a work in progress)

4 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I will defend an aspect of him - none of us know him.   We don't get him.   We don't really understand anything about him.

Beyond that, i'm struggling.

It's not so much personal.

It's about putting together a 5 year timeline.

Guest LondonOwl313

Tbh people should be objective, hard I know when on about this club as it’s an emotive subject, but there are always positives and negatives in most situations.

Most of the comments are just pure criticism and aggression towards him with nothing constructive. Imagine if he was to actually read that thread he’d just think f*ck these d1ckheads.

Maybe people should make a list of things that can tangibly be changed and focus on that rather than just shouting Chansiri out and Paxo out at every opportunity 

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Tbh people should be objective, hard I know when on about this club as it’s an emotive subject, but there are always positives and negatives in most situations.

Most of the comments are just pure criticism and aggression towards him with nothing constructive. Imagine if he was to actually read that thread he’d just think f*ck these d1ckheads. 

This thread is your opportunity to balance things up

Over to you....

Owlstalk Shop

-Best Wednesday team since I was a child

-Has messed up cos he's spent too much- far more forgivable than messing up and not spending anything like previous regimes

-Seems a good guy, didn't furlough any staff for example

-Very approachable for a multi millionaire owner.

-Positive outlook

-Doesn't let us get ripped off, Antonio for 1.5m anyone?

-I would like to stress again we are in a bad position because he was too ambitious- he tried to do things with us

There are lot problems and I wish he would change his approach with certain things but better the devil you know imho

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

-Best Wednesday team since I was a child

-Has messed up cos he's spent too much- far more forgivable than messing up and not spending anything like previous regimes

-Seems a good guy, didn't furlough any staff for example

-Very approachable for a multi millionaire owner.

-Positive outlook

-Doesn't let us get ripped off, Antonio for 1.5m anyone?

-I would like to stress again we are in a bad position because he was too ambitious- he tried to do things with us

There are lot problems and I wish he would change his approach with certain things but better the devil you know imho

Hmmmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1