Your team v Luton

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

That alot think Shaw is the bee's knees and say he will be a top class midfielder. Yet Pelupessy who most think wouldn't cut it in league one has been better than him.

Serious question. Do you think that Pelupessy is better than Shaw? I don’t rate Shaw but he a zillion miles better than good old Joey. Stats are nonsense by the way. For example,Pelupessy passes two yards all the time so of course his passing stats will technically be better

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, 83owl said:

He’s played better this season but no I don’t think he’s a good midfield player I think he’s crap, as is Hutchinson.

It Doesn’t matter however how good you think they are the fact is under our current manager we pick up nearly 2 points a game with one of them in midfield and with the other one we pick up less than a point a game. 

Now you may be happy with plodding along at less than a point a game as long as Pelupessy isn’t playing and Hutch is in midfield but I’m not, I would rather see us win some games to give us a (admittedly small) chance of surviving this season.

Watch the Millwall game again then come back to me. It typifies how awful Pelupessy is. No other professional would give away a penalty there.

37 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Serious question. Do you think that Pelupessy is better than Shaw? I don’t rate Shaw but he a zillion miles better than good old Joey. Stats are nonsense by the way. For example,Pelupessy passes two yards all the time so of course his passing stats will technically be better

I would prefer Pelupessy in a midfield three sitting infront of the defence more than I would Shaw but is he better no. Shaw is a centre back.

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Watch the Millwall game again then come back to me. It typifies how awful Pelupessy is. No other professional would give away a penalty there.

Watch the brentford game again. Hutchinson made captain Tom look mobile.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

I would prefer Pelupessy in a midfield three sitting infront of the defence more than I would Shaw but is he better no. Shaw is a centre back.

Ok