Osaze

Harris

Brown

Joey

Bannan

Reach

Paterson

Rhodes

Big struggle naming a team. It was tough! 

This for me except windass instead of Rhodes or Paterson. Im too torn to decide. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, Bluewings said:

Let's be honest, we are sleep walking into relegation due to lack of attacking purpose.

We may as well go for the kill and play 2 up top or 3 up top in a 433

We have had 5 (?)  shots on target in the last 3 games it's embarrassing.

Seeing as the goals are flying in past us anyway I'd take away a CB and play an extra forward.

4-3-3 is a possibility. Hutch can play midfield and drop deep when needed. We are abysmal playing 4-4-2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
12 hours ago, 83owl said:

Yes you most certainly are. Our record under thompson with pelupessy in midfield - 6 games and 12 points. Our record under Thompson with Hutchinson in midfield - 5 games and 3 points (the one win being against the footballing might of Wycombe Wanderers)

Not exactly a difficult choice is it?

If you think Pelupessy is a player you are worse than clueless. He makes me believe I still have a chance of becoming a professional at 41 years old. The Millwall game is where our season turned for the worst. One nil up and cruising when Pelupessy commits the most stupid foul I’ve ever seen a pro make. From a bloody throw in! He’s beyond garbage!

Wildsmith 

Urgi.                Lees.             Dunks

Hutch

Harris.    Pellupessy🤷🏽‍♂️   Bannan.    Reach

Rhodes.    Patto 

48 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

If you think Pelupessy is a player you are worse than clueless. He makes me believe I still have a chance of becoming a professional at 41 years old. The Millwall game is where our season turned for the worst. One nil up and cruising when Pelupessy commits the most stupid foul I’ve ever seen a pro make. From a bloody throw in! He’s beyond garbage!

Did you know Player rating stats this season say Pelupessy is better than Shaw.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, youngowl said:

I would switch Urughide to the right and bring Borner in on left with Lees in the centre

Wildsmith

Urughide        Lees       Borner

Harris         Hutch              Bannan            Reach                                 Brown

Patterson                     Rhodes

Don't mind that.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Interesting. Not a Shaw fan either so not sure what you’re trying to prove here. I’ve consistently said Shaw is totally overrated. Oh and Pelupessy is crap! Fact!

10 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

He’s played better this season but no I don’t think he’s a good midfield player I think he’s crap, as is Hutchinson.

It Doesn’t matter however how good you think they are the fact is under our current manager we pick up nearly 2 points a game with one of them in midfield and with the other one we pick up less than a point a game. 

Now you may be happy with plodding along at less than a point a game as long as Pelupessy isn’t playing and Hutch is in midfield but I’m not, I would rather see us win some games to give us a (admittedly small) chance of surviving this season.

It’s got to the stage where I am past caring what the starting 11 will be because you know it will always be unbalanced, lack quality and therefore be doomed to failure.

We don’t have enough fit enough players to play weekend/midweek continuously and the ones that are fit enough are just passengers.

It looks as though Thompson has been tasked with the job for the rest of the season so I suggest he uses his knowledge of our academy players to find a balance that might just get us over the line.

Lose today and on Wednesday then it’s over, if it’s not already?

12 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

No one is clueless for thinking Pelupessy is a player, we've all got different opinions on players. 

He's not greatest player to pull on shirt but he's not worst either. 

Now Fox as departed Pelupessy seems to be new scapegoat for when we lose. 

Even when he's not playing going on some comments. :tango:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Interesting. Not a Shaw fan either so not sure what you’re trying to prove here. I’ve consistently said Shaw is totally overrated. Oh and Pelupessy is crap! Fact!

That alot think Shaw is the bee's knees and say he will be a top class midfielder. Yet Pelupessy who most think wouldn't cut it in league one has been better than him.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

It’s got to the stage where I am past caring what the starting 11 will be because you know it will always be unbalanced, lack quality and therefore be doomed to failure.

We don’t have enough fit enough players to play weekend/midweek continuously and the ones that are fit enough are just passengers.

It looks as though Thompson has been tasked with the job for the rest of the season so I suggest he uses his knowledge of our academy players to find a balance that might just get us over the line.

Lose today and on Wednesday then it’s over, if it’s not already?

Lose today then I honestly think Chansiri will act and bring in a new manager.

Everything we have seen from Thompson from tactics, to team selection in these last three games tells me we are going down under him. And the players are putting in the kind of performances which says they can see it to.

13 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Getting sent off twice in about a dozen games will do that to a players average rating!