Cr@p Goals.....

Just watched Brentford's 1st goal over and over 'cos it's actually quite comical - but at the same time you think 'That was a really, really, really crap goal'.

Whilst I'd take any kind of goal right now, was wondering any memories of goals in Wednesday matches where you thought - that was a really crap goal.

I remember Andy McCulloch's 100th goal for Wednesday at Mansfield (was my 1st away match think it was 1980).  Great for him - but a really crap goal!  Stood on the line and knocked it in with his todger!!

John Pearson in off his knee, first game back in top league vs Forest to make it 3-1.

I think it was against Luton when their defender tried to clear and hit is team mate in the head and rebounds into the net.

Just 2 that spring to mind along with Paterson’s scuffers this year.

Didn't Thomas Brolin score for Leeds at the Kop end with his face while he was laid out on the floor? We won 6-2, so it was fine.

And I remember a shambolic scramble at the Leppings Lane end against Manchester United where between them, Chris Woods, Viv Anderson and Paul Warhurst (?) made a mess of clearing it two or three times from inside the six yard box before someone (Brian McClair ?) got fed up of watching the clown show and put it in the net.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, podski1 said:

Just watched Brentford's 1st goal over and over 'cos it's actually quite comical - but at the same time you think 'That was a really, really, really crap goal'.

Whilst I'd take any kind of goal right now, was wondering any memories of goals in Wednesday matches where you thought - that was a really crap goal.

I remember Andy McCulloch's 100th goal for Wednesday at Mansfield (was my 1st away match think it was 1980).  Great for him - but a really crap goal!  Stood on the line and knocked it in with his todger!!

The 2nd is even worse 

Two simple balls through the middle and bang they score 

Soft as sh*t

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Five of Paterson’s seven this season have been crap. Couldn’t give a monkeys. Need two crap ones on Saturday and another two against ToyTown  as well.

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

19 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

John Pearson in off his knee, first game back in top league vs Forest to make it 3-1.

I think it was against Luton when their defender tried to clear and hit is team mate in the head and rebounds into the net.

Just 2 that spring to mind along with Paterson’s scuffers this year.

Let’s hope the Luton defenders can replicate this on Saturday.