High points and funny times during this bleak season

5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Stoke commentary on ifollow when our commentary team hadn’t made it.

Uro-greedy, Tim Lees etc. Much needed lite relief. 

I also had an unkind laugh when Brown air-kicked yesterday!

So I didn't imagine it then? No replays on red Button! When Paterson nodded it back and Brown swung a boot only a yard out and failed to connect what should have been a certain goal?

Edited by Striggy

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Just now, Striggy said:

So I didn't imagine it then? No replays on red Button! When Paterson nodded it back and Brown swung a boot only a yard out and failed to connect what should have been a certain goal?

Nope. Your eyes didn’t deceive you. It was a good old fashioned ‘swing and a miss’! 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

The constant use of the word ‘Pooolis’ whilst visible in a dodgy backdrop at midnight Bangkok time, on what looked like being filmed by an iPhone 6 

I literally expected some fireworks to go off in the background. (And they later did) 

Looked like someone bloody FaceTiming on New Years Eve 

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I reckon Netflix are absolutely kicking themselves about deciding against a fly on the wall series......

We'd have been the best club in the country for one of those documentaries this season. 

There's so many great ones, especially from the 90s when the clubs were a lot more relaxed about what was shown. I watched the Warnock one again recently, so many funny moments. "Danny, go and get in the shower son, I'll be sick if I have to look at ya".

• Haha 2