I'm so pleased

Guest Grandad

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is why a mob of people outside the boardroom entrance won't work

The last time Chansiri was forced to speak he did so as a result of stuff in the press

He's acutely aware of things said on here, on social media, in the press - he has people monitoring and reporting straight back to him

So..

The effective way to make things happen is simply to keep the pressure on in the press, on social media

Not in terms of relentlessly posting "chansiri out" - that will do nothing

Instead - simply posting what the chairman has promised vs what he's delivered

Posting Chansiri quotes, when he said what he said, and what happened afterwards

Using nothing but the chairman's own words and promises

Everything from the famous survey that he hoodwinked the fans with, to the hidden embargoes, the promise the accounts would be published 'soon', the refunds, the late payment of wages etc etc

I think someone should put together a list of everything he’s said and all the decisions he’s made during his tenure. It should be fact checked and backed up with links and evidence for proof. This document should then be shared widely on social media, to the press and anywhere applicable. 

If I have spare time I’m happy to contribute.

That way it’s evidence. Cold hard evidence. No emotion involved, nothing the club can dispute. Just let the people look and draw their own conclusions from his time here.

• Like 1

Just now, parajack said:

BOO ****ing hoo,wont be a dry eye if this carrys on....I could care less what you think tbh,with the PC garbage your currently posting, one thing is clear,your happy enough to critique others but cant take the straight talking yourself... 

on the contrary I can indeed take it. I’m more than happy to take whatever you or anyone wants to say. ‘Cant take it’ is such purple playground nonsense that I laughed when I read it. I’m more than old enough and confident enough in my own views to listen to insults I left behind on the playground. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I think someone should put together a list of everything he’s said and all the decisions he’s made during his tenure. It should be fact checked and backed up with links and evidence for proof. This document should then be shared widely on social media, to the press and anywhere applicable. 

If I have spare time I’m happy to contribute.

That way it’s evidence. Cold hard evidence. No emotion involved, nothing the club can dispute. Just let the people look and draw their own conclusions from his time here.

Maybe do the things he never actually said either.....just for balance like.

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

When you read what you don’t like you comment on it. I am doing the same. When you do it it’s fine, when I do it it’s ‘lecturing’. I don’t care what you think, other than to know that if you don’t like it then I’m on the right track. 

You are posting in a superior and PC fashion,about WW2......on a football forum.....The only person you are impressing is your  self....You are also in my view allegedly putting other members down for their choice of language & analogies because your own PC views dont like,or agree with how they choose to express theirs.....(rather than debating the points they made,you critique the way they made it)Who exactly are you,to tell people what & how to post?

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Sooo soooo soooo desperate for someone to do it so you can mock them

Incorrect. I won’t mock. I’ll support it. You have misread what I’m trying to get to, which is what will work? If simply doing what you have outlined works then great. If it doesn’t then at least you tried. 

Guest Grandad
7 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Well, make a start on it. If you think it will work and believe the outcome will be good why haven’t you already started?

*hands rattle and dummy back to CircleSeven*

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is why a mob of people outside the boardroom entrance won't work

The last time Chansiri was forced to speak he did so as a result of stuff in the press

He's acutely aware of things said on here, on social media, in the press - he has people monitoring and reporting straight back to him

So..

The effective way to make things happen is simply to keep the pressure on in the press, on social media

Not in terms of relentlessly posting "chansiri out" - that will do nothing

Instead - simply posting what the chairman has promised vs what he's delivered

Posting Chansiri quotes, when he said what he said, and what happened afterwards

Using nothing but the chairman's own words and promises

Everything from the famous survey that he hoodwinked the fans with, to the hidden embargoes, the promise the accounts would be published 'soon', the refunds, the late payment of wages etc etc

Good point.

Using social media to post 'Chansiri Out' and being abusive towards him will achieve nothing. The meme thread on here is a bit of fun and fine in its own context but posting stuff like that on Twitter and linking the club into it isn't going to help.

As you say, the best way is to keep banging the drum with facts, evidence and points that need to be addressed. If they are then addressed, all well and good, if not then keep spreading the message.

We were told the owner was looking for the right man to manage the team in a difficult and crucial period - that was around 12 games ago now, keep questioning where we are at with this.

The owner told the press in November that the accounts would be published 'soon' and said the same thing the following month - keep questioning when 'soon is. 

These are legitimate questioned that should be answered, we shouldn't be scared of asking questions for fear of how the owner might react. 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's the least likely protest to happen

Wednesday fans simply won't all stop watching/buying/going

Other routes have to be found

I'm not saying don't pay for I follow to watch the game, just don't buy Wednesdays. It's a simple thing to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Maybe do the things he never actually said either.....just for balance like.

Why? What’s the point of that? 

Just write down the things he’s said. The things he’s done. The current position of the club. 

It doesn’t have to be one-sided or bias. Perhaps an independent party who has no connection to SWFC could write the list to take out any emotion.

The evidence and proof alone is enough to show what a poor job he’s done here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

You are posting in a superior and PC fashion,about WW2......on a football forum.....The only person you are impressing is your  self....You are also in my view allegedly putting other members down for their choice of language & analogies because your own PC views dont like,or agree with how they choose to express theirs.....(rather than debating the points they made,you critique the way they made it)Who exactly are you,to tell people what & how to post?

I said I found it distasteful. Which I do. You chose to interpret it as telling someone what to do. I’d rather people had reasoned debate and flush out good courses of action. Making out that this is war or domestic abuse when it isn’t does not help and is to me distasteful. It’s how to get a better outcome for a football club that I’m interested in. You can rant and rave and insult me all day. I couldn’t give a toot. As I said earlier if you think I’m an arse then that isn’t a bad thing as far as I’m concerned. 

• Haha 1

on the contrary I can indeed take it. I’m more than happy to take whatever you or anyone wants to say. ‘Cant take it’ is such purple playground nonsense that I laughed when I read it. I’m more than old enough and confident enough in my own views to listen to insults I left behind on the playground. 

Stop replying for the sake of it,& lose the superior tone.....post something about SWFC, Or Football....& refocus yourself  back into the topic and not your own  PC opinions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

*hands rattle and dummy back to CircleSeven*

Brilliant. Do something if you believe it and give me something to support. I am sceptical it will, work but why not. Just call me a baby instead. Won’t help Sheffield Wednesday will it?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, parajack said:

Comparing apples and pears arnt you(and clutching at straws) If you measure 'success' by how happy the fans are they have gone,ime sure you would have a very high success rate

I'm not measuring apples and pears. You used Blackpool and Charlton as examples. While Blackpool and Chalrton fans may well be happy to have seen the back of owners who were running the club badly, they have hardly gone on to become success stories under new owners. Chalrton very nearly ended up going straight into administration not long after they had got what they wanted. 

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

A co-ordinated campaign to give all season ticket holders the info they need to make a claim for their season ticket refunds - for last season and this. 

It's quite clear he promised refunds

There's ample evidence to the fact to create a guided template to the small claims court.
A mass application for said refund promised in the small claims court and details of the many applicants to the local press
And see what happens.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

Brilliant. Do something if you believe it and give me something to support. I am sceptical it will, work but why not. Just call me a baby instead. Won’t help Sheffield Wednesday will it?

It was more about your childish response to it

But I think you knew that as well

TIME OUT 

Can everyone just take 5 minutes here and remember that we're all Wednesday fans, we all want the same thing?

We're in a really crappy situation and people have differing views on how to solve the situation

There's no reason whatsoever for anyone to be bitching at each other, or having a pop and falling out

If this were a conversation in a pub over a pint we'd all be having a laugh and being sound with each other

So be sound with each other on here too.

No more personal digs - let's just be reyt with each other ffs

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop