I'm so pleased

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad
17 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I really don’t want to give the appeasement any weight here because Hitlers takeover of the Sudetenland was an illegal act which international powers decided to allow. Chansiri legally owns our football club and trying to get him out without him just leaving us in the crap is not the same thing at all. 

Ive tried to formulate a response to that - but I can't get it out of my head that I originally read it as "Hitlers take over of Sunderland" and all I can see is 1000s of Mackems telling everybody that he will get it right in the end and people shouldn't upset him

I'll gve it a while and try again

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'd love to know about the success that Charlton and Blackpool are having since ousting their owners. 

Comparing apples and pears arnt you(and clutching at straws) If you measure 'success' by how happy the fans are they have gone,ime sure you would have a very high success rate

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

So how do you get a multi millionaire on a different continent to listen?

I gave a perfect example of how this could be achieved just the other day but other 'appeasers' suggested it was too extreme

1 minute ago, parajack said:

PC mate in my view, no reason whatsoever not to use such analogies...what a WOKE world we live in.....by the way,your comments are not allegedly'reasoned; at all are they? they are full of your own value judgments,? & implied criticism of others choice of words?.

I’ve seen loads and loads of your posts on here Parajack and to be insulted by you on here in this way is something I would rather have than your support that’s for sure. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I can’t see that either. So if that’s what you think is his only out then what? If I agree with you and have to look at the next step I would say try to find a way of getting him to step back, put someone else in charge and try to increase the value of the club over time by spending a bit of money over the next few years to get us into shape to sell at a higher price. 

But he has proved time and time again that it is his way or the highway? He has sacked advisors within three weeks who do not agree with him. Can you honestly see Chansiri changing his approach? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, owl_83 said:

What would be a successful out for Chansiri? As I see it, the only one he would accept would be to receive every penny he has put in. I don't think he would accept a loss. I don't ever see that happening as the value of the club is nowhere near that amount as he has wasted loads.

If the fans are to pay it, why should we pay for his failures and if it is £200m, can you see 20,000 fans paying £10,000 each so that Chansiri can receive that money back?

Eventually, he will have to take what's on the table. because he will run out of money (if he hasn't already) and his back will be against the wall.

When we start owing HMRC money that he can't afford to pay, that's when he'll have to get sensible, and by then we could well be a League One club with rising debts to other creditors, and our value will be roughly what it was when Milan picked us up. By that point he'll be lucky to get £10m, so if he really has been offered £30m, he should be cashing in the chips...

This is why a mob of people outside the boardroom entrance won't work

The last time Chansiri was forced to speak he did so as a result of stuff in the press

He's acutely aware of things said on here, on social media, in the press - he has people monitoring and reporting straight back to him

So..

The effective way to make things happen is simply to keep the pressure on in the press, on social media

Not in terms of relentlessly posting "chansiri out" - that will do nothing

Instead - simply posting what the chairman has promised vs what he's delivered

Posting Chansiri quotes, when he said what he said, and what happened afterwards

Using nothing but the chairman's own words and promises

Everything from the famous survey that he hoodwinked the fans with, to the hidden embargoes, the promise the accounts would be published 'soon', the refunds, the late payment of wages etc etc

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Owlstalk Shop

20 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

No. I’m not a snowflake. That’s just the kind of thing people say when they haven’t bothered to listen. 

WW2 was a global conflict. This is a discussion about the best way to move the current chairman away from our club (well it is for me anyway). I find it distasteful that you call me an appeaser or people compare it to battered women in abusive relationships. I am simply trying to ascertain the best way to remove the chairman from his legally held position as owner of the club and think it is advantageous to try to find an out for the Chairman that doesn’t slash and burn the club because I think it will be more harmful than others do. 

I really don’t want to give the appeasement any weight here because Hitlers takeover of the Sudetenland was an illegal act which international powers decided to allow. Chansiri legally owns our football club and trying to get him out without him just leaving us in the crap is not the same thing at all. 

Stop lecturing people,....post it on your FB page if you want....everyone but you it seems understood the points made  

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

I gave a perfect example of how this could be achieved just the other day but other 'appeasers' suggested it was too extreme

Well, why not tell us now rather than make me look for it! 

Just on the appeasement front there is an argument that in the round it actually worked because we were not at a stage where we were ready to fight and going to war then would have been a disaster. 

Just now, parajack said:

Stop lecturing people,....post it on your FB page if you want....everyone but you it seems understood the points made  

When you read what you don’t like you comment on it. I am doing the same. When you do it it’s fine, when I do it it’s ‘lecturing’. I don’t care what you think, other than to know that if you don’t like it then I’m on the right track. 

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad

Well, why not tell us now rather than make me look for it! 

Just on the appeasement front there is an argument that in the round it actually worked because we were not at a stage where we were ready to fight and going to war then would have been a disaster. 

A co-ordinated campaign to give all season ticket holders the info they need to make a claim for their season ticket refunds - for last season and this. 

Just now, Grandad said:

A co-ordinated campaign to give all season ticket holders the info they need to make a claim for their season ticket refunds - for last season and this. 

Well, make a start on it. If you think it will work and believe the outcome will be good why haven’t you already started?

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is why a mob of people outside the boardroom entrance won't work

The last time Chansiri was forced to speak he did so as a result of stuff in the press

He's acutely aware of things said on here, on social media, in the press - he has people monitoring and reporting straight back to him

So..

The effective way to make things happen is simply to keep the pressure on in the press, on social media

Not in terms of relentlessly posting "chansiri out" - that will do nothing

Instead - simply posting what the chairman has promised vs what he's delivered

Posting Chansiri quotes, when he said what he said, and what happened afterwards

Using nothing but the chairman's own words and promises

Everything from the famous survey that he hoodwinked the fans with, to the hidden embargoes, the promise the accounts would be published 'soon', the refunds, the late payment of wages etc etc

As per my response to Grandad, get started on it then!

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I’ve seen loads and loads of your posts on here Parajack and to be insulted by you on here in this way is something I would rather have than your support that’s for sure. 

BOO ****ing hoo,wont be a dry eye if this carrys on....I could care less what you think tbh,with the PC garbage your currently posting, one thing is clear,your happy enough to critique others but cant take the straight talking yourself... 

9 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Stop putting money in his pocket ffs. Do not pay for Wednesdays I follow, buy the opposition teams  instead. Stop buying merchandise from the club shop. 

That is about all we can do right now. Hit him in the pocket. 

• Like 1

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Stop putting money in his pocket ffs. Do not pay for Wednesdays I follow, buy the opposition teams  instead. Stop buying merchandise from the club shop. 

That is about all we can do right now. Hit him in the pocket. 

That's the least likely protest to happen

Wednesday fans simply won't all stop watching/buying/going

Other routes have to be found

Owlstalk Shop