I'm so pleased

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

That the club have launched a new Supporter Engagement Strategy to spend the next few months playing tunes while the Titanic sinks

I can't believe any fan or fan group has got involved in it. You're legitimising the club and it's leadership.

You shouldn't be talking to them. You should be demanding they leave and stop damaging our club any further

Edited by Grandad

Guest Grandad
20 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Posts like this. Who the bloody hell do you think you are? You should do this and You should do that. 

You're not the messiah @Grandadno matter your delusions of grandeur.

We are on the slippery slope and relegation is surely favourite now. You obviously fancy a bit of placard waving and shoe throwing and that's fine, that's your thing. But please stop with the rabble rousing. It's not going to help. It's never helped any club in the precarious position we find ourselves in. In fact, where Chansiri is concerned, I'm very confident that your kind of protest will leave us worse off when he eventually goes, rather than better off. 

That's my view but I'm not going to tell people what they should be doing and thinking. 

You're absolutely right.

We should watch our club sink once again into the mire, and do absolutely nothing about it.

Don't protest, in case it upsets the man leading us into the crap.

Just accept our fate without so much as a whimper

Grow a backbone man and get angry about the man leading us headlong into obscurity

Not someone who's been telling everybody for the last 4 years where he's taking us and is as pi ssed off as everybody else that he was right.

Edited by Grandad

25 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Posts like this. Who the bloody hell do you think you are? You should do this and You should do that. 

We are on the slippery slope and relegation is surely favourite now. You obviously fancy a bit of placard waving and shoe throwing and that's fine, that's your thing. But please stop with the rabble rousing. It's not going to help. It's never helped any club in the precarious position we find ourselves in. In fact, where Chansiri is concerned, I'm very confident that your kind of protest will leave us worse off when he eventually goes, rather than better off. 

That's my view but I'm not going to tell people what they should be doing and thinking. 

laffinlady.gif

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

So have you accepted that we're going down and there's nothing we can do about it as fans? It's just one of those things? 

Personally I don't agree with meekly surrendering, especially as we were fed line after line about bringing in quality to justify eye watering ticket and merchandise prices. If we'd been told we were doing it sustainably, Lower prices that encourage greater take up, academy products via an improved academy that meant a slower build up with the risk that we at have to go backwards to move forwards then I'd have been behind him and accepted that going down wouldn't be the end. As it stands he charged us a fortune, told us our money paid for nothing and is running us into the dirt. We had a 12 point deduction through his ineptitude. We have an unbalanced squad that can't buy a win through his ineptitude. We're going down through his ineptitude. 

I'll not criticise him though in case that somehow makes it worse. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You're absolutely right.

We should watch our club sink once again into the mire, and do absolutely nothing about it.

Don't protest, in case it upsets the man leading us into the crap.

Just accept our fate without so much as a whimper

Grow a backbone man and get angry about the man leading us headlong into obscurity

Not someone who's been telling everybody for the last 4 years where he's taking us and is as pi ssed off as everybody else that he was right.

But it won't get you anywhere with Chansiri. Consider everything he's shown himself to be up until now. He'll dig in further. All you will achieve is to make yourself feel a little better.  

Engagement is the only thing that could possibly help, no matter how hard that may be. 

I'll say it because you seem to need it. 

'That grandad, he was right 4 years ago, we should have all listened to him' 

However, that achieves diddly squat. And neither will digging him in further. Without a golden buyer for the club we are in the brown stuff. His departure should be managed with kid gloves to leave us with even a shred of a chance of having a future. It's that bad. 

How will your way help? 

• Haha 1

The only way to get through to chansiri is hostility from the masses now.

The guy felt the love and support when he sold us a dream, now he's delivered a nightmare, it's time to show him that our passion goes both ways. 

The guy is incapable of reasoning with, he has surrounded himself with incompetent lap dogs who tell him it's the fans fault and only a small number of them, the one's who sit in the SWFC offices reading social media and reporting back to him to drive his connection further away from the fans and tell him he's doing a great job as long as they get paid every month, the likes of his PA, who is one of the ugliest people on the planet.

He needs to be shown that we will come together to force him to change or leave. When it's the odd message, or it's on social media, it's easier for him to play it down as just a few, not the many. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
33 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

But it won't get you anywhere with Chansiri. Consider everything he's shown himself to be up until now. He'll dig in further. All you will achieve is to make yourself feel a little better.  

Engagement is the only thing that could possibly help, no matter how hard that may be. 

However, that achieves diddly squat. And neither will digging him in further. Without a golden buyer for the club we are in the brown stuff. His departure should be managed with kid gloves to leave us with even a shred of a chance of having a future. It's that bad. 

How will your way help? 

Engagement?

Hes had nothing but engagement and a very warm welcome from (the vast majority) of our fans since he arrived (and rightly so).

But where has that engagement and support actually taken us? what has it achieved? You point to 'my way' being one of protest and that will endanger us.

How does seperating the stadium from the club (and then using it as collateral with the big business equivalent of a payday lender), incurring points penalties due to financial mismanagement, refusing to trade players, refusing to provide commercial offerings at an appropriate rate, incurring a wage bill at 150% of our turnover, refusing to tie in promising young players to reasonable contracts, alienating our biggest asset with consistent criticism (thats the fans in case you didnt pick up on that) - how does all of that NOT endanger us?

And how will getting together on a stage managed Zoom call every now and then, submitting a series of questions for the Chairman to pick 3 of to answer, with the condition that its never spoken of again - how will that be engagement. And how will those fans groups who have naively agreed to be involved in it communicate that back to the people they purport to represent - when the Chairman has insisted that they must not discuss anything at all that isnt on the clubs own (heavily edited) produced minutes

Theyve put themselves up to be patsies for a Chairman with a history of pointing the finger at everybody other than himself.

48 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

How will your way help? 

You cannot engage with a man like Chansiri  who's head is so far up his own arse. 

• Like 1