Adam Reach

Just now, Philb125 said:

I bet reach has a superb season next year playing for a top championship club. He’ll look back on his time here as a mistake. Being misused by almost every manager, being asked to play almost every outfield position, being underrated by his own fans who hero worship Bannan who averages less assists per 90 mins despite taking all the set pieces. 

Bannan is having a better season than the season we got to Wembley 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Bannan is having a better season than the season we got to Wembley 

He was dogger that season too! Creating around 1 in 9 like this season. I guess the argument that he needs better players is just another excuse for captain combovers shortcomings 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Philb125 said:

He was dogger that season too! Creating around 1 in 9 like this season. I guess the argument that he needs better players is just another excuse for captain combovers shortcomings 

Yeah let’s slag players off retrospectively for the season we got to Wembley 

Sounds fair and reasonable 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Philb125 said:

I bet reach has a superb season next year playing for a top championship club. He’ll look back on his time here as a mistake. Being misused by almost every manager, being asked to play almost every outfield position, being underrated by his own fans who hero worship Bannan who averages less assists per 90 mins despite taking all the set pieces. 

Has to play either wide left or right of midfield in a 4-4-2 or not at all.

The irony is we changed to 4-4-2 Saturday and dropped him.

Last 3 games selection of team has been baffling.

Stoke away really needed some pace up front and instead play Rhodes/Paterson

Birmingham Saturday against a negative side where we got ball in box dropped our only out and out striker and best crossed of a Ball

Tonight decide to play the most ineffective "striker" I have seen at Wednesday in kachunga, he offers ZERO goal threat.

• Like 1

Stop blaming reach his best position is out on the left wing banging the crosses into the box

Thats where he is at his best  but where do we play right midfield totally out of position we have ruined a good footballer by bad management over the period he been with 

Dont blame him leaving his next club will profit

• Like 4

He's looked completely disinterested for a while now, he still has occasional glimpses of quality but his failings are on him not his position. He was magnificent for a while under jos playing in centre midfield, he can certainly play there. 

He's always been nesh but he now actively avoids anything resembling physical contact its embarrassing. The main difference in his game though is his work rate, for his first few seasons he had a great engine on him which made up for some of his other weaknesses.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gleadless owl said:

Stop blaming reach his best position is out on the left wing banging the crosses into the box

Thats where he is at his best  but where do we play right midfield totally out of position we have ruined a good footballer by bad management over the period he been with 

Dont blame him leaving his next club will profit

Reaches best form for the club was when he played right midfield. Stop making excuses for him.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyone attacking Reach when he got announced to play on the right side of central midfield obviously just hates Adam Reach

I don’t ‘hate’ anyone, but as an experienced player, capable of quality contributions, he is simply not doing enough. He’s going through the motions and is obviously wanting out at the end of the season. 

He's a professional player . He should play his heart out no matter where he is asked to play . That said , so should the rest of them . I dont see any heart , any drive any guts , any enthusiasm with most of them - I wonder why they play football at all .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah let’s slag players off retrospectively for the season we got to Wembley 

Sounds fair and reasonable 

You hero worship who you choose to. It’s your prerogative. I’ll continue to believe he’s far to limited to be classed as a good central midfielder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Reaches best form for the club was when he played right midfield. Stop making excuses for him.

*left midfield

Statistically his best performances in a Wednesday shirt have been Left Midfield, by a long way too.

His wonder goals against Leeds & West Brom created a falsehood on his actual performances at Right Midfield.

• Like 2

Just now, Philb125 said:

You hero worship who you choose to. It’s your prerogative. I’ll continue to believe he’s far to limited to be classed as a good central midfielder.

1) Adam Reach is a horrendous central midfielder 

2) Point 1 is why Adam Reach can’t be criticised for being played in central midfield 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

*left midfield

Statistically his best performances in a Wednesday shirt have been Left Midfield, by a long way too.

His wonder goals against Leeds & West Brom created a falsehood on his actual performances at Right Midfield.

Incorrect

Starts right mid. Hopeless.

Kachunga starts left mid. Hopeless.

Attacking threat. Hopeless.

29th minute. Finds himself left. Puts over the only cross of the half.

Second half, starts left mid. 10 minutes in puts in a great cross. Goalie fumbles.

11 minutes in subbed for right footed CM.

Absolute travesty of management.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 6
  • Love 1