Adam Reach

37 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Can't wait till he's gone, shocking player with a shocking attitude.

And what will confirm his shocking attitude is when he signs for a new club and he starts showing a better attitude!

Or if he’s played on the left.

The amount of effort he has been putting in lately shows he is definitely going or he his carrying some sort of injury.

Not sure who I want to see in the team instead of him who can actually put in good crosses which we dont see enough of - . Harris maybe?

Just hope Moore sees it sooner rather than later.

17 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

The amount of effort he has been putting in lately shows he is definitely going or he his carrying some sort of injury.

Not sure who I want to see in the team instead of him who can actually put in good crosses which we dont see enough of - . Harris maybe?

Just hope Moore sees it sooner rather than later.

Reach has two assists this season, Harris has four . Reach has had more game time too.

Really hope he doesn’t get a new deal here. One of the weakest players I’ve ever seen in a Wednesday shirt

Like many a player, he has the talent but lacks the drive to make it, he’s not aggressive enough, not direct enough, can’t tackle, can’t beat a man and has now stopped chipping in with goals. Another expensive flop walking away for nothing 

• Like 1

On 25/02/2021 at 13:34, @owlstalk said:

And is being played in central midfield

Last night he was even played on the right side of centre midfield

I cant work out why this is,ime no manager but i look at the squad,and it seems just common sense to go 442 or 433  with the limited ability we have.Reach on the left,Harris right,Patterson playing behind JR & Windass(for me) or with either JW or JR as a two...

This lone striker bit hasnt worked since Fletcher left,and i thought Chnnsiri wanted 442?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Still stand by this, and still praying he doesn’t sign that new contract 

If he doesn't sign a new contract he will leave for nothing.if he signs a contract then leaves in the summer ,we get a fee.same as bannan,he will go in the summer and we will get a fee.good old chansiri.

6 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

If he doesn't sign a new contract he will leave for nothing.if he signs a contract then leaves in the summer ,we get a fee.same as bannan,he will go in the summer and we will get a fee.good old chansiri.

Can you honestly see them signing new contracts then leaving? Reach has it set up here, barely has to lift a muscle 

5 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

Reach has two assists this season, Harris has four . Reach has had more game time too.

Look at those 7 (Reach 3 Harris 4) and see where they came from.

Reach - 3 crosses from the left

- crosses from the right

Harris - 4 crosses from the right

- 0 crosses from the left

Guess what wings our moronic managers have favoured them?

Honestly beggars belief. It’s like reversing your car into the same tree day after day after day.

• Like 1