Adam Reach

You gotta feel a bit for Reach. 

Would Bannan be as good if asked to play a number of times at Left wing, Right wing, Central midfield, Left back and Striker. 

That's the sign of a good player. There is always a space for him somewhere in the team.

Will have no trouble whatsoever finding a good club if he leaves in the summer.

This thread has been started by someone that just hates Reach
He's loving the attention and credibility being shown to this thread 

He (and another poster) are just waiting for posts defending Reach so they can just post 'Nah he's rubbish'

12 pages of feeding trolls basically

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Market value, age, output, quality. 

Start of the season I would have agreed. But a player of his quality should be tearing the championship a new one. He is not. So that makes me think he ain't as good as I first thought.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

He (and another poster) are just waiting for posts defending Reach so they can just post 'Nah he's rubbish'

That's just your default setting for those who disagree with you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Start of the season I would have agreed. But a player of his quality should be tearing the championship a new one. He is not. So that makes me think he ain't as good as I first thought.

He’s come back from an injury mind. Still has 3 assists and 3 goals on about 20 games. Young enough to get better too. I’d not swap Reach for many but I’d swap him for him. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

He’s come back from an injury mind. Still has 3 assists and 3 goals on about 20 games. Young enough to get better too. I’d not swap Reach for many but I’d swap him for him. 

I would swap Cantwell for our entire team.

lol

What I mean is I really liked him last year in the Premier League and thought this kid is going places. Obviously no one was going to pay the ridiculous fees Norwich were talking about for him. Same can be applied to David Brooks. 

But I honestly thought both of them would take the championship by storm. It hasn't really happened. and now the 50m price tags the teams were talking about are pipe dreams.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

I would swap Cantwell for our entire team.

lol

What I mean is I really liked him last year in the Premier League and thought this kid is going places. Obviously no one was going to pay the ridiculous fees Norwich were talking about for him. Same can be applied to David Brooks. 

But I honestly thought both of them would take the championship by storm. It hasn't really happened. and now the 50m price tags the teams were talking about are pipe dreams.

He’ll be back in Prem next season on better pitches doing well again no doubt. 

• Like 1

Michael Olise, Harry Wilson, Bryan Mbuemo, Isaac Mbenza, Jake Boswell, Sheyi Ojo, Connor Roberts, Tyrese Campbell.

Some of the championship top assisters. All play a variety of positions.  No need for excuses.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

Michael Olise, Harry Wilson, Bryan Mbuemo, Isaac Mbenza, Jake Boswell, Sheyi Ojo, Connor Roberts, Tyrese Campbell.

Some of the championship top assisters. All play a variety of positions.  No need for excuses.

How many of them have been in teams with the defensive minded and clueless managers like we have had all season though.

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I’ve tried to have a debate around it and put across my reasoning in a polite manner. Don’t think troll is a fair title 😢

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*Deletes all David Hirst, Chris Waddle, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo videos off Youtube as clearly they're just a load of rubbish*

I didn't say that did I, the point I'm making is a 5 minute video doesn't make them a superstar. Some players perform game after game that's what makes them a top player, not a few goal compiled on youtube

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*Deletes all David Hirst, Chris Waddle, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo videos off Youtube as clearly they're just a load of rubbish*

No need to spit your dummy out I'm just saying

6 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Reach 194 games, 19 goals, 30 assists

Harris 70 games, 3 goals, 7 assists

Bannan 223 games, 11 goals, 35 assists

Harris isn’t really comparable. 

Bannan, who is hero worshipped has produced less than a player who’s been played at LB, RB, LWB, RWB, LW, RW, CM, CF. Bannan also gets to take all the set plays. 

A goal/assist every 4 games is not a bad return. I only wish we had two of him. 

Said to my mates last season the only position Reach hasn't played for us is in goal.

• Like 2