Remaining Fixtures

I think that’s it for us - I am honestly struggling to see where we can get points if we struggle to attack. 

Possibly 3 points against a terrible Huddersfield side in free fall, I think we will draw to Luton and Rotherham. 

No fight at all and no ability to score a goal in this squad or challenge opposition it’s frightening. 

Maximum - 5/6 points. 

1D8889B5-931D-45D3-B163-E497B1A464F2.png

Some folk need to do themselves a real favour and accept relegation as soon as possible.

The club isn’t staying up. It’ll be in League One next season.

Start worrying about whether there will be a club left this time next year to complete a 46 game League One season.

• Like 5

Said right at the start of the season we wouldn't break out of the bottom three and, ignoring those times we have due to differences in matches played versus those near us, we haven't. I softened this view a little when the -12 was reduced to -6. I should have known better.

• Like 1

There are few words to describe such toothless abysmal performances.

Every game is like every other.

Always look like conceding at the back, and precious little going forward.

I'd honestly back most L1 and L2 teams to turn us over at the moment and we look resigned to defeat as soon as we cross over the white line. I wish I could see some character, fight, and dogged determination to give me hope we had a desire to stay in this division. We now have to win about half of our games to stay up and even the biggest optimist would struggle with that.

On to being leggy at Luton.

• Like 2

Hard to see where this team finds 7 wins.  It’s possible but it will take something miraculous.  If DC appointed a decent coach tomorrow and with a bit of luck then maybe we could scrape it but DC won’t because he’s clueless, lost interest and trying to sell.  We’ll be worth a lot less in L1 but this kind of logic doesn’t seem to register with DC.  

1 minute ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Hard to see where this team finds 7 wins.  It’s possible but it will take something miraculous.  If DC appointed a decent coach tomorrow and with a bit of luck then maybe we could scrape it but DC won’t because he’s clueless, lost interest and trying to sell.  We’ll be worth a lot less in L1 but this kind of logic doesn’t seem to register with DC.  

Can see 6 wins and a couple of draws, end up down on 48 points.