The Chansiri Thread

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely wished I’d filmed it all 

All the way through it I felt sick to my stomach that night mixed with a feeling that I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and seeing 

And I guarantee you that not a single person who gave him a standing ovation, Pat on the back, lauded him, laughed at his Quips will ever admit to being one of them

Be same fans who were on social media hailing him as some sort of God after the -12 points deduction penalty got halved. Totally forgetting we were in this mess all through his ridiculous and quite frankly amateurish attempt of running a football club, our club. Really does worry me those fans who can still defend him and hold him in such high regard, because believe me Chansiri certainly does share the same feelings towards them fans, or "customers" as he would rather have them known. 

34 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Did I imagine this but did Chansiri also criticise the Brentford set up? 

Personally, I can't remember.

As he wanted us promoted for our 150th I guess it wouldn't have been feasible.

Chansiri is guilty of a lot, but the lack of a youth policy here is as old as the hills.

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t have a clue what this means. Anyone care to explain? 

I don't know Sallers.

But I do wonder if we might not have been better off letting the wife run the whole shebang.

Not sure a woman would have been taken in by some of the chancers that Channers has!

• Haha 1

Has Chansiri lost interest, is he skint has he got a buyer lined up and they're waiting to see what division we're in next season. Got to be a reason for what's happening? We wasted the transfer window and we need a manager quickly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Don’t trust him at all and think he’s used our club for other illicit means. Simply because I just don’t believe anyone could be so bad and stupid at running a club .Also trusting the same advisors time and again who just screw him over . Players constantly leaving for nothing , signing random players that never play . I’ve thought for a while his use of paxo man is so ridiculously stupid or he’s in on the con. I’m just not clever enough to know what the con is . Money laundering , tax fraud/evasion ?? Expect this to get deleted but don’t really care , just want him gone. 

Yes, should deffo be deleted - surprised it hasn’t yet !

• Like 1