The Chansiri Thread

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Wer you one of the fans who clapped and cheered when he said if you want lower prices we will end up with a team like Sheffield Utd? Cus it happened at the same forum you have just admitted attending

He didn’t say that.

He said to a fan ‘if you think Sheffield United have better players than us you don’t understand football.

At the time me and my mate both laughed at the outburst, neither of us clapped and cheered. Not that it has anything to do with this.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I agree but they’re not like 35/36/37 are they, they’re late 20s/early 30s, footballers shouldn’t have declined so much they’ve gone from promotion challenging to relegation fighting in that time when they’re that age? or so I think.

We simply shouldn’t be relying on players who failed to get us promoted 5 years ago. They should have all been moved on by now and we should have reinvested in the squad. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, English Man said:

How has he spent so much money and made us this s*%t!? 

I'd say wasted so much money , other teams in the championship have spent much more than us , Derby, forest but are in not in anything like the mess we are in ...they had assets to sell , brought young kids through the ranks , we are a million miles away from these two now.

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

He didn’t say that.

He said to a fan ‘if you think Sheffield United have better players than us you don’t understand football.

At the time me and my mate both laughed at the outburst, neither of us clapped and cheered. Not that it has anything to do with this.

That Sheffield United team then went on to get promoted to the Premier League.

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He didn’t say that.

I heard the all room laughed?

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That Sheffield United team then went on to get promoted to the Premier League.

Didn't he also laugh at Brentford when someone asked about the way they were being run at the time compared to us ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He didn’t say that.

Sheffield United didn't have better players than us, but they had a better team.

That's because Wilder chose his players, whereas Paixao chose ours.

• Like 5

Just now, Watto said:

Didn't he also laugh at Brentford when someone asked about the way they were being run at the time compared to us ?

I’m sure he said something along the lines of them not having the ambition for promotion.

He is completely deluded and clueless.

Just now, Watto said:

Jesus Christ 😡

I genuinely wished I’d filmed it all 

All the way through it I felt sick to my stomach that night mixed with a feeling that I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and seeing 

And I guarantee you that not a single person who gave him a standing ovation, Pat on the back, lauded him, laughed at his Quips will ever admit to being one of them

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop