The Chansiri Thread

Guest Therealrealist
42 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Think I might have been the last one 

But as of today I’m done 😂 

Nope...still plenty left...bladehater and soldier boy blue to name but 2...but they won’t be posting in this thread...they’ll be back tho in a few days..

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I remember attending a fans forum where he argued that if we wanted to see better players we had to be prepared to pay high ticket prices.

About 10 minutes later he said the fans money didn’t pay for anything.

The guy is a f**king clown.

You can certainly see why he holds no official position in his incredibly successful family business cant you.

• Like 5

Guest T Hardy
47 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I do yes.

I get where you’re coming from. 

Reach

Bannan

Hutchinson

Rhodes

Palmer 

Lees

All part of our squad that nearly went up against Huddersfield, 6 of the 11 tonight.

Harris and Kachunga, players who have won promotion from this division.

I do put the blame with Chansiri for what is happening to us, but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be saying our players should be doing better.

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

Reach

Bannan

Hutchinson

Rhodes

Palmer 

Lees

All part of our squad that nearly went up against Huddersfield, 6 of the 11 tonight.

I do put the blame with Chansiri for what is happening to us, but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be saying our players should be doing better.

That was 4/5 years ago now. You need to refresh your squad. No surprise they’re getting worse the older they get! 

They were in their prime 6 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Reach

Bannan

Hutchinson

Rhodes

Palmer 

Lees

They could and should be doing better

For that to happen we would need to find a manager willing to work for the chairman 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Please announce tomorrow that you will sell the club.  

That is all. 

Kind regards

Every fan of the club that’s still remaining. 

"I have always said I will sell the club as soon as the fans want me gone. This has not changed"

:Chansiri:

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

They could and should be doing better

For that to happen we would need to find a manager willing to work for the chairman 

Every out of work manager would be willing to work for chansiri..so let’s put this to bed...5he fact is we are not actively looking for a new manager/coach

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, bobness said:

"I have always said I will sell the club as soon as the fans want me gone. This has not changed"

:Chansiri:

Awaits the dc fans to pipe up..’well buy him out then’

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Blackpool's owner was doing well then he dismantled the club and stopped caring. Then he had a full on war with the fans. It took them all the way to League 2. This genuinely feels very similar. 

It does feel similar. In the main because we know that DC has zero pragmatism, is unable to acknowledge his shortcomings (of which there are many) and undervalues the opinions of fans (customers).

I could go on at length but those issues alone are enough to take us to a very dark place in our history. 

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Every out of work manager would be willing to work for chansiri..so let’s put this to bed...5he fact is we are not actively looking for a new manager/coach

Your first point is absolutely totally just plain wrong 

Your second point is bang on

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I remember attending a fans forum where he argued that if we wanted to see better players we had to be prepared to pay high ticket prices.

About 10 minutes later he said the fans money didn’t pay for anything.

The guy is a f**king clown.

Wer you one of the fans who clapped and cheered when he said if you want lower prices we will end up with a team like Sheffield Utd? Cus it happened at the same forum you have just admitted attending

Guest T Hardy
7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That was 4/5 years ago now. You need to refresh your squad. No surprise they’re getting worse the older they get! 

They were in their prime 6 years ago.

I agree but they’re not like 35/36/37 are they, they’re late 20s/early 30s, footballers shouldn’t have declined so much they’ve gone from promotion challenging to relegation fighting in that time when they’re that age? or so I think.