The Chansiri Thread

2 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

why? 

Players also have to take responsibility. Yeah Chansiri is dragging the club into the abyss, but those players are not helping the club one bit either. 

Don’t think we’ve been able to come back from a goal down all season, that tells its own story

Blaming this poor squad that Chansiri has assembled for being poor is literally the dumbest thing I ever heard

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

why? 

Players also have to take responsibility. Yeah Chansiri is dragging the club into the abyss, but those players are not helping the club one bit either. 

Don’t think we’ve been able to come back from a goal down all season, that tells its own story

Who signed them

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

People that say this surely don't get it. 

Chansiri will not listen to anyone. He won't accept any advice. It's his way or no way. He will never get rid of Paixao or else he would have gone by now. How many key and senior staff have left under him? They've all left silently and on negative terms. Silence from the club every time. Chansiri needs to sell the club and leave or else he will take us down to the depths. The process of mismanagement at every level of the club has been going on for years. This isn't a snap decision overnight. He has been given years to prove to the fans that he can listen, change his ways, accept help, create a plan, create a structure, learn how to manage the club financially without breaking the rules. He failed. He is failing. We are going all the way down with him. 

Agree 100%

• Love 1

I'm sure Chansiri had good intentions when he took over (make a profit with a successful football club).

However, the ignorance he's shown alongside the complete lack of knowledge for football he has has killed our club for now. 

If it wasn't for covid we would've voted with our feet, protested and made Chansiri aware that he's no longer welcome at our football club. I sincerely hope that as soon as fans are allowed back into Hillsborough no one will turn up. 

Dejphon Chansiri, get out of our club. 

why? 

But don't you accept that appalling recruitment, the advisors, the terrible managerial appointments, the negativity of the points deduction hanging over us, late wages etc are all key factors in this.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Blaming this poor squad that Chansiri has assembled for being poor is literally the dumbest thing I ever heard

Okay so what’s changed since we beat Bournemouth away less than a month ago and suddenly there was this wave of positivity... 

Thats the point im making. 

• Haha 1

Okay so what’s changed since we beat Bournemouth away less than a month ago and suddenly there was this wave of positivity... 

A tactically limited caretaker stooge and losses to near rivals had p.issed on that fire....

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

They weren't good performances in reality. The wins at home were hard worked but could easily have gone the other way.

I always look at the manner of the performances. Ok I hate it when we lose, but if we play decent football, create chances and look like we are a team then I can see the positive.

I am happy if we win but those victories were built on sand. Thompson et al should not be given the job, they simply aren't good enough and its now showing