The Chansiri Thread

Chansiri's recruitment policy has us near the foot of the table, but it's his catastrophic fizz up with removing Hillsborough from the club that has us in the relegation zone.

The club are paying a double whammy of a price for his running of the club. 

I'm just waiting for that news to break that we are in administration, only for DC to appear at the news conference from the inside of a giant football shaped cake and yell, "suplise motherf@ckers!!!!"

Before revealing that we've been purchased by D-Taxis for a pound, that his long term goal is achieved and that we know nothing about football......

• Haha 1

If we do go down, which looks nailed on, I still hope we can somehow survive but honestly I can't see it, then in a way it would be apt if we go down by a gap of 6 points or less? At least that way, it would hammer home, even more so, how it's clearly DC and Paxaio's fault.

Just being in this position and arguably in a worse state than when DC first bought us, is damning enough upon DC's entire reign but to have gone from a top 6 side with some decent players to embargoes; not owning our own stadium, points deductions and near certain relegation, with virtually no re-saleable assets.

Considering all the money DC's wasted, that's a damning legacy of the DC era, which shows how disastrous, reckless and short-sighted DC reign has been. Scarily it only looks like getting ever worse, the longer DC remains our own and continues relying on the likes of Paxaio.

In the current climate, I don't see a credible buyer paying anywhere near whatever DC wants or a bright future for us on the horizon and can only see things getting much darker. The current regime just doesn't have the long term forward thinking or common sense; to rebuild things over time, to give us some sort of hope of turning things around steadily over time or to address any of our longstanding issues during this truly regrettable and dark era of our famous old club's history.

I truly fear, if DC neglected so many other issues, including the managerial situation, that he'll also highly likely neglect an suitable exit strategy and just as worryingly he'll very likely neglect any viable long term plan, in order to even be competitive in the lower leagues.

DC will go down in history has our worst ever and most negligent owner in our club's entire long history but he could still save some sort of honour, if he just sells us on for a sensible price to a much more suitable owner. Till that happens, if it ever does, I fear we're stuck with hapless DC and his chums, and doomed inevitably towards the lowest level we've ever been. 

• Like 1

One thing I hope when fans are allowed back in that no one turns up 

Everyone stand outside the main entrance, signs and banners demanding DC leaves 

Even a mass pitch invision will do 

People news to stop with the nicy nicy rubbish and get these scumbags out of our club 

Embarrassing the chairman on national TV will do that 

• Like 5

Guest Mcguigan
10 hours ago, morganowl said:

The efl are a bunch of b@@tards how many clubs have been ruined by currupt owners? The list is endless. Blackpool bury hull  wigan coventry portsmouth sunderland charlton just to mention a few . Clubs crushed by efl letting complete lobbers take over clubs. 

This isn’t the bleedin EFL’s fault.

We couldn’t believe our luck when he first arrived and for the following 18 - 24 months. We’d have hit the roof if they’d have refuse his takeover based on him being a total inexperienced loon, regarding anything football wise. 

The blame lies solely with DC and his “advisors”.

DC's destruction of this football club has played out in such a way I'm wondering if he grew up as a Blade.

Price out casual fans and hire a succession of managers that play "boring" football. That way, no young Sheffielder will have any interest in supporting the Owls, especially not in the wake of our city rivals having a golden period.

Disillusion dozens of local and loyal long-term employees. Never follow through with the promised substantial investment in the youth academy and training ground... that area of the club that's about 30 years behind the modern game can stagnate for another decade or two. 

Oh, and sell Hillsborough, one of the most historic grounds in the country, so that we have that perpetual Sword of Damocles over us.

Genius stuff. Disillusion the loyal fan. Cut off access for the new. Further stagnate and sell the infrastructure. Proper Sun Tzu/divide and conquer sh*t from DC

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Words can't quantify how much damage this man and his bestie has done to our club, and it's future.

That's assuming we have a future, as he doesn't seem to have an end game. 

Nobody can fully understand how many future generations of fans he's terminated with his pricing, attitude and mismanagement.

I thought the Uncle Dave era was as dark as it could get. These two have surpassed it by miles.

Worst Chairman and leech in our history.

Obviously all just opinion, and in no way portrayed as fact.

• Love 1

Chansiri has run the club like he was the number 1 customer

Complete lack of understand for the area, the city, the people it serves, the community it galvanised 

One bad decision after another over the course of his tenure, piece by piece being chipped away. The club has lost the identity that was respected in the game, it’s soul

Worst case scenario

We will lose generations of fans because of Chansiri, if there’s even a club left to come back too

Absolutely grim

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

This isn’t the bleedin EFL’s fault.

We couldn’t believe our luck when he first arrived and for the following 18 - 24 months. We’d have hit the roof if they’d have refuse his takeover based on him being a total inexperienced loon, regarding anything football wise. 

The blame lies solely with DC and his “advisors”.

dont agree there have been many many clubs where owners have wrecked clubs many community based this should under no circumstances be allowed . chansiri is not fit to run a football club ,allowing anybody to take football clubs over and totally wreck there futures isnt on . the efl should have rules to stop clubs from been put in total jeopardy how that would work i dont know , but now there is a serious risk we wont have a club left. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

DC's destruction of this football club has played out in such a way I'm wondering if he grew up as a Blade.

Price out casual fans and hire a succession of managers that play "boring" football. That way, no young Sheffielder will have any interest in supporting the Owls, especially not in the wake of our city rivals having a golden period.

Disillusion dozens of local and loyal long-term employees. Never follow through with the promised substantial investment in the youth academy and training ground... that area of the club that's about 30 years behind the modern game can stagnate for another decade or two. 

Oh, and sell Hillsborough, one of the most historic grounds in the country, so that we have that perpetual Sword of Damocles over us.

Genius stuff. Disillusion the loyal fan. Cut off access for the new. Further stagnate and sell the infrastructure. Proper Sun Tzu/divide and conquer sh*t from DC

neil warnock once joked he would have took managers job to relegate us but even if warnock tried to wreck us he would get nowhere near what chansiri has done . chansiri  is not now disliked he is becoming hated my many supporters . why dont he for once in his life accept he aint a clue and take himself and that bloody paxio and the clown advisers/recruitment team out of my club. accept the going rate which is probably 30 million not some stupid figure in your head , it is you what spent stupid money on worthless players that aint added value to club its reduced its value , the club has no saleable assets in total i doubt we would get 4 million for lot , the ground/training ground is run down , the club has lost thousands of supporters /pandemic . the club is worth far less now than when you purchased the club in 2015. 

• Love 1