Bannan and Hutchinson

23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

What's the alternative, Pelupessy and Brown? 

I’d genuinely rather watch those two in a midfield. I don’t know if it would be better, I don’t know if it would work but what I do know is Bannan and Hutch does not work in a two, and probably not in a three either. It’s like combined they make one good player but the fact they both have such gaping holes in their all round play, paired with fact they’re getting older is horrific to watch. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Same faces attack the same players every week regardless of how well they do

lol

How well did they do? Did they earn their very high salaries? Can we build our team around them? They’ll keep getting better and better I’m sure! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.

Both should have been moved on by now.

Sad to see. Both were great players for us once

This is what I've been saying for over a Season,  seems only know other people are waking up to this.

Apart from you every other poster has told me I know nothing and he's the best player we have.

I wish I saw what others do.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hutch in defence only for me now. He’s a great character but his passing is negative. We need to be a positive attacking team - poo or bust - for the rest of the season. We’ve 9 more problems more than Bannan, who can still be our best creator for the forwards along with better displays from the wingers. WTF has happened to Reach???!...  For instance. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’d genuinely rather watch those two in a midfield. I don’t know if it would be better, I don’t know if it would work but what I do know is Bannan and Hutch does not work in a two, and probably not in a three either. It’s like combined they make one good player but the fact they both have such gaping holes in their all round play, paired with fact they’re getting older is horrific to watch. 

Pelupessy is a hard working pro but not in the same league as Bannan or Hutchison.

Brown is clearly unfit.

These two weren't our problem tonight. Reach, Harris, Penny, Kachunga were the problem in the middle if the park.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

This is what I've been saying for over a Season,  seems only know other people are waking up to this.

Apart from you every other poster has told me I know nothing and he's the best player we have.

I wish I saw what others do.

Don’t get me wrong I like Bannan. But he’s pointless in this team when we don’t have sufficient quality around him. There’s no point. We’re just seeing a once quality player for us go through the motions and gradually lose that spark which once made them a joy to watch.

For footballing reasons it made no sense for him to sign a new deal. Bannan and the club needed a fresh start.

But ultimately this club needs a fresh start in more ways than one. More than just the players who are picked on a Saturday or Wednesday.

• Like 6