TONIGHT'S LINEUP - Here's how the Owls line up tonight vs Brentford

A few years a ago I got wind that a load of our players had a virus, we were playing against Bristol city, so I had a bet on them to win. I lost the bet. 

I've just lumped £100 on Brentford. Only the second time I'll have ever bet against us, but I can't see how we win this. 

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, 0742 said:

A few years a ago I got wind that a load of our players had a virus, we were playing against Bristol city, so I had a bet on them to win. I lost the bet. 

I've just lumped £100 on Brentford. Only the second time I'll have ever bet against us, but I can't see how we win this. 

I've bet against us 3 times with 100 quid each time, a massive bet for me.

We won all 3

3 minutes ago, 0742 said:

What do you get back if Brentford win?

Owlstalk Shop

Have I missed some games where Kachunga was any use. He has given nothing to merit a starting spot yet seems to play when other don't.

I am starting to think Thompson is starting to show his Neivity in team selection it's not like the team are playing every few days professional footballers should be able to play 2 games a week.

Give Brown a chance to put some creativity into the team we are sadly missing every game.

6 central midfielders, 2 centre backs on the bench where green, marriott, westwood.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Shoulder has fallen off, didn’t fancy it, looking leggy, hasn’t been paid, can’t be arsed. Select one or more from the above.

Or he is still taking a goal kick against Birmingham.

Every time, there are moans about the team that is put out. I wouldn’t necessarily get on Tomo’s back here but I think it’s an indictment on how poor our squad is, even more so with iorfa and Luongo out injured.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1