Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just come across this on socials, was it Lennon who wanted Shaw ? And could this maybe give us an advantage if Chansiri offers Shaw something better ? 

 

Credible source too with 1m followers 

 

Screenshot_20210223-232246_Twitter.jpg

Edited by RBigs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Why not just call it a contract then?

Because it's pre the official start of his deal, Shaw's contract with Celtic will start on the 1st of July I'd imagine, so until then he's still contracted to us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Because it's pre the official start of his deal, Shaw's contract with Celtic will start on the 1st of July I'd imagine, so until then he's still contracted to us.

 

...but if Lennon becomes Wednesday manager, there's a chance, right?

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

As far as I know once a pre contract is signed it's a done deal.

Not sure how true that is. Celtic has agreed a pre contract with Ben Davies from Preston. Then Liverpool stepped in and signed him. Doesn’t sound watertight to me!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Given last years title without winning it fair and square but this season they are second in a two horse race by nearly 20 points.  Can they really claim they would have seen the season out to be victorious?

 

Play in Europe every year by virtue of normally beating the likes of Ross County and St Mirren week after week, so believe they're up there with genuine champions in competitive leagues.  And each year, they get turned over in Europe.

 

If Shaw goes there, good luck to him, but 80% of the oppositon is League One standard, and you play them four times a year for good measure.  Genuine talent may use Scotland as a springboard but it doesn't really stay up there.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manwë said:

 

If Shaw goes there, good luck to him, but 80% of the oppositon is League One standard, and you play them four times a year for good measure.  Genuine talent may use Scotland as a springboard but it doesn't really stay up there.  

 

He might want to consider Sean Clare's career trajectory since joining Hearts.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:


Seriously 

Add him to the long list of managers deemed not good enough for a bottom of the league skint championship club that hasn’t played top flight football for 21 years 

 

I think you’ll find it’s a pretty impressive list 

lol 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manwë said:

Given last years title without winning it fair and square but this season they are second in a two horse race by nearly 20 points.  Can they really claim they would have seen the season out to be victorious?

 

Play in Europe every year by virtue of normally beating the likes of Ross County and St Mirren week after week, so believe they're up there with genuine champions in competitive leagues.  And each year, they get turned over in Europe.

 

If Shaw goes there, good luck to him, but 80% of the oppositon is League One standard, and you play them four times a year for good measure.  Genuine talent may use Scotland as a springboard but it doesn't really stay up there.  

 

If he stayed here next season 100% of his opposition will be League One standard and he probably won't get paid on time.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

 

He might want to consider Sean Clare's career trajectory since joining Hearts.

 


Not every player follows the exact same trajectory as Sean Clare FFS

 

 

  • Haha 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...