BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

1 minute ago, ttimeowls said:

Even Thompson is stealing a wage he should walk for the sake of Swfc make a stance and say it’s beyond him this 

It’s not saying hang in there as he has not a clue , some would say why should he but I say yes . 

next are the players strolling around have they no pride in playing for Wednesday? 
clearly not 

Wow.

2 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

We are absolutely poo, but Brentford are cynical ********.

He basically kills FSB and they score while he's off the pitch. That rule is poo. How can it be remotely fair that they can score whilst our man is waiting to come back on. The player committing the foul should have to go to the sideline as well. 

It's bs.

That was an assault more than a  foul and has no place in football. Brentford are probably the best side in the league but not afraid to be cynical, which to be fair is really not needed particularly as we are absolutely garbage.  

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

DEJPHON CHANSIRI FECK OFF FROM OUR CLUB NOW

YOU’RE DESTROYING SOMETHING WE ALL LOVE WITH YOUR COMPLETE INEPTITUDE.

YOU’RE EITHER TOO STUBBORN OR TOO DAMN THICK TO REALISE WHAT YOU’RE DOING.

Third and more likely option IMO is he’s stopped caring. That’s the worst option as well. Because he’ll just let us rot. 

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Thompson removed from position tonight please. Starting Palmer and Penney twice in a row is a joke. He’s totally out of his depth.

I dont think there problem.

Harris, Reach, Kachunga and Urogihde are bigger problems!

Edited by jonnyowl

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

4 defeats in 5. Thompson has to go now. The rot has well and truly set in for him. 

I agree but the Lazarus managers are all employed.

Alardyce, Pearson, Colin, McCarthy....there’s only Pulis left and I see an issue there.

But you are right. NT has completely lost his marbles this last two games.

3 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Ironic that he's been our best signing this season. Quite an indictment of Monk's transfer dealings in the summer.

Managers at Wednesday don't sign specific players; that's done by Chansiri and his crew. Best involvement they get is providing a wish list of positions they require.

Edited by Owl Be Back

Going down with not so much as a whimper.....and we won’t come back any time soon either.....This is scarily worse than the demise in the seventies when we almost ended up in the old 4th division and out of business.....Thanks Chansiri, you

c 0ck

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ttimeowls said:

Even Thompson is stealing a wage he should walk for the sake of Swfc make a stance and say it’s beyond him this 

It’s not saying hang in there as he has not a clue , some would say why should he but I say yes . 

next are the players strolling around have they no pride in playing for Wednesday? 
clearly not 

Give your head a wobble! This is noway Neil's fault if it wasn't for him we would be in serious trouble!

• Like 1