BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

Even Thompson is stealing a wage he should walk for the sake of Swfc make a stance and say it’s beyond him this 

It’s not saying hang in there as he has not a clue , some would say why should he but I say yes . 

next are the players strolling around have they no pride in playing for Wednesday? 
clearly not 

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Thompson removed from position tonight please. Starting Palmer and Penney twice in a row is a joke. He’s totally out of his depth.

Even Thompson is stealing a wage he should walk for the sake of Swfc make a stance and say it’s beyond him this 

It’s not saying hang in there as he has not a clue , some would say why should he but I say yes . 

next are the players strolling around have they no pride in playing for Wednesday? 
clearly not 

Was brief this morning because I expected nothing good from this match, and this evening has delivered exactly what I expected... move on and hope we can muster some points from other games. Though, as things stand, I don't see how we will stay up. fizz FFP, fizz EFL, fizz points deduction, fizz Chansiri, fizz Monk and fizz da Pulis...

Phew, felt better mouthing off, back to preparing for next match then... big blow to lose Westwood, but our biggest worry is that we're not scoring.

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Hutch giving it the lip as he comes off 

get him back to the ‘23’s he has been hopeless !!

Apart from him being too negative in his passing, at least he gives a poo - more than 9 other players on the pitch. The way he beat Palmer back to defend shows passion at least...

there are so many faults with this team and set up it makes me cry but Hutch in defence is ok, midfield he is too negative...but He’s not the main problem

• Like 1