46 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Brentford have dangled us enough hope to make dashing them really worth their while... Toney is out... they have lost the last three... so we have a chance..... erm... watch this space...

They might regret losing Toney’t n all

We must be the only set of fans that know if we concede first it's game over, how did the apathy get this bad, thanks Chansiri for screwing up something that could have been a success a few seasons ago 

• Thanks 1

If your struggling,  on a losing run , lacking in confidence, who do you want to play next ? You've got it ...... Wednesday !

• Haha 1

Thanks Snoots, one of your best lately. I'm going with 1-0/1-1 or a loss/1- 4. I don't have a scooby haha.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Im worried with that lineup.

Palmer Lees and Urogihde back 3.

Penny left wing back, Reach in the middle never works.

Kachunga and Rhodes up front! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not sure why Kachunga is starting. For me he offers so little. 

I like him, but not as a ST. 

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Gutted Westwood Out. Could have really done with him tonight. Unfortunately Wildsmith just isn’t up to it imo. 

He's available though.....

Good job really.

31 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Nailed on they replace Toney with a 16yr old youth player... from their women’s team... who scores a last minute winner past Westwood as he stands there with his towel over his head.*

Hope you didn't bet on that bit lol

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Im worried with that lineup.

Palmer Lees and Urogihde back 3.

Penny left wing back, Reach in the middle never works.

Kachunga and Rhodes up front! 

Surely it's a back four. If Penney is LWB then Harris must be RWB, leaving only 3 in midfield, which is worrying.