BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

It's that time of the week again when I try to decide if I can be bothered to lift the remote and put the match on. It seems like a lot more effort to do that than our players put into some games. Lad just said he might watch it til we concede, looksike we'll be watching the first few minutes. 

I hate that it has come to this. I hate that I have lost faith in anything our club does. I hate that my apathy is getting the better of me  

23 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

It's that time of the week again when I try to decide if I can be bothered to lift the remote and put the match on. It seems like a lot more effort to do that than our players put into some games. Lad just said he might watch it til we concede, looksike we'll be watching the first few minutes. 

I hate that it has come to this. I hate that I have lost faith in anything our club does. I hate that my apathy is getting the better of me  

Its not apathy with me mate...Its fright...................

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not apathy with me mate...Its fright...................

Thinking about it, there's a bit of both in there. Been worn down by us since bi ing day last season. We've thrown away match after match, points after points. We never look like we actually control a game, we never look like we can fight back if we concede. It's just got to a point where we know what's going to happen. Maybe it's a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy type thing. 

• Like 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
26 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

Brentford have dangled us enough hope to make dashing them really worth their while... Toney is out... they have lost the last three... so we have a chance..... erm... watch this space...

Nailed on they replace Toney with a 16yr old youth player... from their women’s team... who scores a last minute winner past Westwood as he stands there with his towel over his head.*

*You can tell my optimism is sky high at the moment.

Guest Bulgaria
8 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Nailed on they replace Toney with a 16yr old youth player... from their women’s team... who scores a last minute winner past Westwood as he stands there with his towel over his head.*

*You can tell my optimism is sky high at the moment.

Indeed your optimism is high....

Thinking Westwood can last until the last minute.....

28 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Thinking about it, there's a bit of both in there. Been worn down by us since bi ing day last season. We've thrown away match after match, points after points. We never look like we actually control a game, we never look like we can fight back if we concede. It's just got to a point where we know what's going to happen. Maybe it's a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy type thing. 

Its not mate...Its virtually everything you posted....When was the last time we ran away with a game?

When was the last time we didn't win or even draw a game by grimly hanging on?

Theres no release from it....

I can sorta cope when I'm at the ground with like minded Owls fans...Sat at home?..Its bloody exasperating

Edited by asteener1867