U23s v Coventry (a)

24 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Marriott might as well have gone back to Derby in January, assuming we had that option. So far a complete waste of a loan.Mind you not the only one come to think of it.

marriott green brown id be very surprised if any start a game this season for us . said before but if our recruitment team worked for any other club or in any other business they would have been sacked a long long time ago. the u23s are the worst in the country simply because chansiri has abandoned the u23 set up like he has the 1st team , hardly any player has joined the u23 set up since last summer and they dont even now have a coach as clearly the u23 coaches are now the 1st team coaches so im guessing they train with 1st team and use u18 manager and set up for games.  you either run a club properly or you sell up for the market value not some fantasy figure whats in chansiris head.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Marriott might as well have gone back to Derby in January, assuming we had that option. So far a complete waste of a loan.Mind you not the only one come to think of it.

Think it was reported that Derby had a recall option in the last transfer window but we didn't have the option to send him back.

• Like 1

So out of our summer signings, Brown is still not fit, Dunkley wasn’t fit until Christmas, both Marriott and Flint were sent back, although Marriottt has apparently now returned. Adedoyin, have we actually signed him? Now Green has also joined the injury list. Have I forgotten anyone

9 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

So out of our summer signings, Brown is still not fit, Dunkley wasn’t fit until Christmas, both Marriott and Flint were sent back, although Marriottt has apparently now returned. Adedoyin, have we actually signed him? Now Green has also joined the injury list. Have I forgotten anyone

Kachunga and Dele Bashiru............................................younger, hungrier lol

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

That's mad innit

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Mcguigan

I think the academy is the part of DC’s reign that I fume about the most, to be honest.

Zero investment, zero interest, zero opportunities for development, zero opportunities for scouting and zero opportunities for persuading local away from other academies.

We can play 3 over age players each game, yet never do, then the manager comes on and tells us x player is lacking match fitness.

No other club is as badly run top to bottom. For me FDB, Wildsmith, Kachunga, maybe Rhodes all should be involved. A striker needs games and getting Rhodes banging in a few goals, at any level builds his confidence. That is unless once again the prolific Windass plays instead - no goals in 3 months and counting.😆😆😆 if memory serves me.