OFFICIAL - FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! Fans back in stadiums next season is ON

1 minute ago, dumboldowl said:

Yes, I was there throughout the 70's, and the 60's, and ever since. But that just illustrates how gullible we are, and does absolutely nothing to help improve the current diabolical situation.

I just enjoy the day out it's even better when the crowds are bigger without a doubt.  Think my lowest crowd was 7000 summat against Exeter one freezing cold night.  But the attendance and the club may be wrong. lol 

There will be no exit via leppings lane, please exit via Penistone Road or via the bridge

ive missed that lass who announces that, hope she's not signed a pre-contract to announce for Someone else

#footballisback

clearly though we'll lose first game 0-3 and be begging for threturn of lockdown 

Hugely optimistic to think crowds will be back in August or back to stay at least.

Lasted about 3 weeks last time, and that was 2,000 max.

Lets hope the vaccines make a massive difference, but I’m not holding my breath that there’ll be thousands in stadia. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I just enjoy the day out it's even better when the crowds are bigger without a doubt.  Think my lowest crowd was 7000 summat against Exeter one freezing cold night.  But the attendance and the club may be wrong. lol 

6000 v Colchester on a Saturday in 76-77 ?.

• Like 1

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Won't be going back until the clown chairman is gone.

Not giving him another penny.

why would you let someone drive you away from your club ?......we knows he's crap but so was  doc  stephen,  matt shepherd , richards.allen and no doubt others in the future .......if you cant afford to go i can understand but not go because the chairman /owner  is crap is beyond me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

why would you let someone drive you away from your club ?......we knows he's crap but so was  doc  stephen,  matt shepherd , richards.allen and no doubt others in the future .......if you cant afford to go i can understand but not go because the chairman /owner  is crap is beyond me 

It's only the same as not going in a pub because the landlord is a nobber with you

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It's only the same as not going in a pub because the landlord is a nobber with you

a pub is a pub is a pub i'd just go to another one  ..... i would never go to another football  club just  coz our  owner is  a nobber .  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

What's the capacity at Bracken Moor ?

Lovely pint in the clubhouse mate, though blows a gale up here. I've seen goalkicks clear the other end of the stadium and ball landing down on the estate across the road.