Izzy Brown.

43 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Just to add from my memory: Cardiff (W), Watford (D), Bristol City (L)

Wycombe (L), Bournemouth (W), Millwall (D), Preston (L), Stoke (D), Norwich (D?) Huddersfield (L), Barnsley (L), Forest (L), Blackburn (W?) Middlesbrough (W), Coventry (D?) 

So the only two 90 minute appearances he got he made 1 assist with Windass's goal at Cardiff. The only wins he came off the bench for was against Bournemouth and  Middlesbrough also maybe Blackburn I think?

Norwich we lost and were losing when he came on. Coventry lost, losing when he came on. Blackburn we were drawing when he came on and drew.

In fact in all of the matches he came on as a late sub, the score and result at the time stayed the same.

Though hardly surprising when he is only on the pitch for an average of 11 mins. Not enough time to get into the game and affect it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair mate - you say every player is rubbish then claim some sort of moral victory if one or two of them turn out to be actually be a bit rubbish

Anyone can do that

Wrong I praise players when the earn it 

Just because others have lower standards is not my problem 

1 minute ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Norwich we lost and were losing when he came on. Coventry lost, losing when he came on. Blackburn we were drawing when he came on and drew.

In fact in all of the matches he came on as a late sub, the score and result at the time stayed the same.

Though hardly surprising when he is only on the pitch for an average of 11 mins. Not enough time to get into the game and affect it.

Thanks, I kinda have blocked the pulis games/era out and have switched off over the past weeks. 

It's a weird stat to have and I agree.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I'll probably get hammered for this but I'd really like to have seen us go for something like this at some point this season, I think it's the way we'd have got something out of Brown and we'd have been able to have a proper go at teams

Harris & Reach have no defensive responsibilities at all, Hutch & Brown would be great to allow Bannan to do his thing

image.png.4942f96cc49a1475c98e3be18ba8ce23.png

We are beyond poo when we play a back 4. When will our fans realize this?

4 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Think he will start on Wednesday with Shaw suspended

Hope not - we’re going to need all hands on deck at Brentford on Wednesday.

We can’t afford to be carrying passengers that aren’t pulling their weight, not tracking back and just strolling around as though it’s a training session.

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Anyone who thinks this guy is going to suddenly come in and keep us up is smoking crack.

He's been a complete non-entity all season and on the few times he has got on looked absolute sh*t.

Mate not one of the players is capable of keeping us up We are pretty much in the hands of three other teams ******** up

One of the biggest myths in football

"he's at chelsea so he must be good"

Chelsea do have a great pool of talent - but they also have a much larger pool of players who are not good enough to make it at the higher levels of the game

Just look how many players they produce that come through and consolidate at the bhighest levels

And they are the best in the country at this

• Like 1