This week's game against Brentford is live on Sky Sports Red Button

8 hours ago, Ginner said:

Forgive me, I've lost track of all the options. Why is a Midweek game free on ifollow for a season ticket holder?

It's not it comes out of my season ticket which is money I paid this time last year and dont expect to get back so use it for the I follow games.

I think the desire to watch us at the moment is as low as it’s been in a very long time. 

We are so predictable. Haven’t come back to win a single game when going behind this season. Then there is the inevitable result when facing a side on a bad run. 

It’s all so nauseatingly predictable isn’t it?

3-0 Brentford. Pass the cool aid. 

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

It's not it comes out of my season ticket which is money I paid this time last year and dont expect to get back so use it for the I follow games.

I thought that was only for home games. Still have to pay a tenner for away games don't you?

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I have to agree with you that it's worth the tenner to watch on I-follow

I'd rather watch Sky's crap coverage, then when it's another depressing performance at least I don't have to see it come up on my bank statement and be crippled by regret.

On 22/02/2021 at 14:02, S36 OWL said:

Oh good, the whole nation can watch us get mullered. 

Not to mention end Brentford's run without a win. Where very good at doing that for teams, along with letting players who haven't scored in a while score. Oh and letting players on there debuts score.

• Like 1