Sheffield Wednesday Fixtures - Our next five games

This run of matches is why Saturday was so important.

We could genuinely get no points at all from this lot. It’s always possible that something good might happen, which is why I watch every game but I’ve got a bad feeling. 
I want us to play wingbacks/ attacking/ crosses etc. But I think that approach will see us picked off by better sides. I’d just rather we went down fighting like we care and giving a few teams a bloody nose on the way out. 
All in all I think we will be on 30 to 32 points by the end of those fixtures. 

• Like 4

Given Saturday’s spineless performance I can’t see much more than a couple of points from those games. The 10 games under Pulis and the Stoke /Birmingham results have just about finished us all off in terms of hope...the only hope I have left now is that we do go down and the ‘C’ man finds a buyer. Reyt shambles.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Given Saturday’s spineless performance I can’t see much more than a couple of points from those games. The 10 games under Pulis and the Stoke /Birmingham results have just about finished us all off in terms of hope...the only hope I have left now is that we do go down and the ‘C’ man finds a buyer. Reyt shambles.

Whilst I personally feel we will go down...

We're only 3 points from safety with a game in hand. (depending on what Rotherham do with their game in hand mind you...)

So there is still hope there, but its taken a massive dent thats for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Whilst I personally feel we will go down...

We're only 3 points from safety with a game in hand. (depending on what Rotherham do with their game in hand mind you...)

So there is still hope there, but its taken a massive dent thats for sure. 

Same, our game in hand is Swansea though, don't know who's Rotherham got.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Luton away by the looks of it 

Thanks, that match sounds more easy, well for Rotherham at least haha. I wouldn't back us against either haha. Just looking at the table and if Birmingham and Rotherham win and we lose our next match it will look like this: 23rd Wednesday 28 points, 22nd Rotherham 32 points and 21st Birmingham 34 points. Like someone said in this thread we will be 6 points from safety then.

Edited by Incognito Owl

4 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Typical Wednesday

Lose v the teams at the bottom then build our hopes with a win against someone we have no right beating. 

Wouldn't surprise me if we got a result v someone like Norwich and got stuffed by Rotherham and Luton

Losing to those around us is going to relegate us. 

We do better against the good teams because they don’t play with the same intensity. They know we’re poo so probably kick back a little, then we catch them out 

We can’t match the passion and work rate of the poorer teams 

• Like 1