Supporters group applies to have Hillsborough classed as an asset of community value

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad
13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Would he still be able to talk to anyone he wanted to and indeed sell to anyone he wanted to even if that buyer wanted to buy the club for nefarious reasons (why they would want to do that I'm not sure).  

He could sell the club for £1 to ISIS if he wanted - and theres not a single thing anybody (even holders of an Asset of Community Value) can do about it.

But - we would know it was happening before it happened

Just now, Grandad said:

He could sell the club for £1 to ISIS if he wanted - and theres not a single thing anybody (even holders of an Asset of Community Value) can do about it.

But - we would know it was happening before it happened

OK with ya, thanks for that.  Always get them two mixed up ISS and ISIS, have to pause for a second.

Guest whowantstoberich

In my opinion (not based on fact nor ANY knowledge of an ACV), this is a great idea if backed by DC, if not then i dont see the need to create further division. The aim of the trust should be to bring the club and fans closer together, not even further apart.

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

In my opinion (not based on fact nor ANY knowledge of an ACV), this is a great idea if backed by DC, if not then i dont see the need to create further division. The aim of the trust should be to bring the club and fans closer together, not even further apart.

They are doing 

They're doing exactly that

Get onboard

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

That works if the owner takes steps in the same direction ...dunno if DC has got a mitigating bone in his body

I think he sees the whole shebang as his..including the fans