Ryan Lowe?

Other managers talk along with agents the whole pulis , cook and ongoing state of affairs will I’m afraid put most home shore managers off coming here. Only foreign coaches will more than likely take the job . That’s how most work abroad they coach players bought for the club and a few will take a chance to do well here and move up to premier? Big problem is who’s doing the recruiting and who’s paying the bills both ain’t up to the task in hand and until one or both leave the club we’ll continue on our downward spiral 

2 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Other managers talk along with agents the whole pulis , cook and ongoing state of affairs will I’m afraid put most home shore managers off coming here. Only foreign coaches will more than likely take the job . That’s how most work abroad they coach players bought for the club and a few will take a chance to do well here and move up to premier? Big problem is who’s doing the recruiting and who’s paying the bills both ain’t up to the task in hand and until one or both leave the club we’ll continue on our downward spiral 

Think you’re right, only a foreign coach would be comfortable working under the current system. To my mind it’s not the system that’s the problem If it’s puts off some of those old dinosaurs, so what. 
The issue is the way the plan has been implemented. Carlos was never a coach who wanted total control of things, in a way that an old school British manager would, but even he became frustrated with the ineptitude of those doing the recruitment. How is that going to change? Well maybe getting relegated, and all the financial implications that will hit him, might finally convince him that he’s been badly advised, and any loyalty he has shown to those advisors has cost him dear. Let’s be clear, it’s not him who is making the decisions regarding on field matters, he won’t have known who most of these players were. I’m hopeful that if we are relegated, he will have to do something. Personally, I don’t think he will walk away, but he may have to have a total rethink about how he moves forward. However  frustrating it is for us fans, it’s him who will be losing millions That should refocus his mind surely

23 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Think you’re right, only a foreign coach would be comfortable working under the current system. To my mind it’s not the system that’s the problem If it’s puts off some of those old dinosaurs, so what. 
The issue is the way the plan has been implemented. Carlos was never a coach who wanted total control of things, in a way that an old school British manager would, but even he became frustrated with the ineptitude of those doing the recruitment. How is that going to change? Well maybe getting relegated, and all the financial implications that will hit him, might finally convince him that he’s been badly advised, and any loyalty he has shown to those advisors has cost him dear. Let’s be clear, it’s not him who is making the decisions regarding on field matters, he won’t have known who most of these players were. I’m hopeful that if we are relegated, he will have to do something. Personally, I don’t think he will walk away, but he may have to have a total rethink about how he moves forward. However  frustrating it is for us fans, it’s him who will be losing millions That should refocus his mind surely

Just can’t see anything changing even relegation! He seems to proud a man to say I’m wrong or been wrong? You cannot carry on doing the same things and hope for a different result ... definition of madness ! The man may and probably does have the clubs best interests at heart. I thought he did I’m now starting to think he loosing or already lost interest in his sons plaything? I’m hoping he got 1-2 interested parties who may want to buy us and we manage to fluke staying up! The way he now running the club it’s like other business least amount spent on it till sold ? Hope he either wises up gets shut of his advisers and gets some people in who have his and the clubs best interests at the top of their agenda . Or sells up and clears off the damage being done month by month year by year noes seems to be on a downward spiral that you just cannot see coming to a stop