Ryan Lowe?

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Got a mate whos a Plymouth fan, reckons it's just a matter of time before he gets the Owls job. Done well for them, but stuck in a bit of a backwater.

Works well with the players and builds a team who all work for each other. Keeps it simple for them.

Would be a smart move to get him.

You meaning he’s heard something ?or just in general 

6 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Would be happy with somebody like Lowe if he is given time and support to rebuild and implement a vision going forward. In reality we all know it will be another of Paxo’s gravy train clients, and round and round we’ll go.

Agreed, i too think Lowe would prove to be a success given time but he would be handicapped by interference from above. Until we rid ourselves of these parasites we like our attendances are going nowhere but down.

10 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Would be happy with somebody like Lowe if he is given time and support to rebuild and implement a vision going forward. In reality we all know it will be another of Paxo’s gravy train clients, and round and round we’ll go.

But how far down the shitpile does his influence go? ...

13 hours ago, Jamie said:

You meaning he’s heard something ?or just in general 

Obviously it boils down to someone hearing something, but made a point in telling me. We are not exactly a big talking point down in the south west, so we are a bit random to make up.

37 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Obviously it boils down to someone hearing something, but made a point in telling me. We are not exactly a big talking point down in the south west, so we are a bit random to make up.

Fair enough I can’t see it happening tbh.

3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Why would he come to us in this state ?

I honestly don't think he would, he's doing a great job at Plymouth and after a bit of a wobble this year has got them on the fringes of the play offs - we could be even swapping places next season, he's a young manager, time will tell to see whether he makes it or not but at the moment he looks like he's heading in the right direction, if he came here ait would just damage his career with Chansiri.

I wish him all the best.

21 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I honestly don't think he would, he's doing a great job at Plymouth and after a bit of a wobble this year has got them on the fringes of the play offs - we could be even swapping places next season, he's a young manager, time will tell to see whether he makes it or not but at the moment he looks like he's heading in the right direction, if he came here ait would just damage his career with Chansiri.

I wish him all the best.

Exactly that mate, I would love him here but not under chansiri. I do believe he will be our manager one day in future but I hope not yet as could ruin him.